+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

akprasad1

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
KimPositive said:
Hi guys, yesterday I told you that my BG changed to IP2 and was already pretty happy about that.
A few hours later (I was already sleeping) the PPR email came. It was a happy surprise when I checked my emails this morning!
Below my timeline.

I paid all fees in the beginning, didn't submit RCMP and wasn't asked for it. Additional docs requested was my travel history.

*stage set, spotlight on me*
Thank you everybody for your help along my PR journey. You guys provided me with knowledge (and saved me from hiring a consultant), positive energy and encouraging words, thank you all for that.
A huge thank you to Andy, who organized whatsapp groups (sorry that I left, but the amount of messages was too much for me to take), interesting threads and the tracker (will update my case in a minute). Thanks to my special PR buddy (you know who you are!), who calmed me down when I behaved like a squirrel on caffeine!
*standing ovation, deep bow, smile, me leaving the stage*
Wow, congratulations! Patience bears fruit in the end. All the best!

indigo9132

Aug 16, 2015
PPR!! after the anxious wait. Received it last night!!

CEC - Inland
E-apr Jan 13
Medicals - Feb 19
PPR - Mar 20

I was requested travel history as additional document!
I wish everyone else waiting the very best. I am sure that golden email will come to your inboxes as well!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat to all PPR

akprasad1

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Friends,

I have a quick question, my AOR was on 12-Jan-2017 and I am FSW-PNP-Outland Candidate (details below).

I have a valid US B1 Visa however my application for an US L1 Visa (via my company) was rejected on 22-Feb-2017. Is this something that I should notify IRCC or that I should be concerned about since my BG seems to be NA still and could be in progress?

Though the grounds for the L1 Visa rejection wasn't clear, its likely due to the assumption by the US Consulate officer that my work-skills do not match the details stated in the L1 Petition.

Please advise.

Category > PNP- Outland - FSW
AOR > Jan 12
Medical Passed > 14 Feb
BG NN to NA > 7 MAR

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

Are you aware if your file has been transferred to a LVO as yet ?

Thanks
No idea. I emailed them today and got an auto response that their turn around time is 20 days to respond to such queries! Bummer!

indigo9132

Aug 16, 2015
For this who got PPR - quick question: Did your PPR letter mention any size for the envelope? Would anyone have an idea?

Also the letter mentions:

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

Is it the same you all received? we just provide a xpresspost return envelope with no mailing address on it?

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
HI,

Is there a whats app group? Can someone add me to 9913740016

Thanks

RonyL said:
Hi Guys,

ITA: Nov 2 2016
AOR: Jan 2, 2017
Whatsapp: +91 8080023561. Pls add me to the group.

Thanks. :)

barryallen

Feb 21, 2017
barryallen said:
Congrats to all those who received PPR !

Status changed today morning. BG check from Not applicable to inprogress again.

CEC - Inland :
ITA - Dec 22
Medicals - Jan 4
AOR - Jan 19
Medical Passed - Feb 21
Background:
Feb 21 NS->IP (1)
March 17 IP (1)->NA
March 21 NA- IP (2)

Current status :
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
indigo9132 said:
For this who got PPR - quick question: Did your PPR letter mention any size for the envelope? Would anyone have an idea?

Also the letter mentions:

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

Is it the same you all received? we just provide a xpresspost return envelope with no mailing address on it?
Your Annex A will be used for return address.

Use medium or small sizes Xpresspost envelopes

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
Hi guys, yesterday I told you that my BG changed to IP2 and was already pretty happy about that.
A few hours later (I was already sleeping) the PPR email came. It was a happy surprise when I checked my emails this morning!
Below my timeline.

I paid all fees in the beginning, didn't submit RCMP and wasn't asked for it. Additional docs requested was my travel history.

Thank you everybody for your help along my PR journey. You guys provided me with knowledge (and saved me from hiring a consultant), positive energy and encouraging words, thank you all for that.
A huge thank you to Andy, who organized whatsapp groups (sorry that I left, but the amount of messages was too much for me to take), interesting threads and the tracker (will update my case in a minute). Thanks to my special PR buddy (you know who you are!), who calmed me down when I behaved like a squirrel on caffeine!
:) awesome, congrats.

not time yet to leave the stage... still so many who are waiting for PPR :) ha ha.... enjoy

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
KimPositive said:
Below my timeline.

Hahah you are welcome kimpositive! Massive congratulations! Hopefully I won't be too far behind.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Congo to all who received the golden email! All the best for your journey!

Really encouraging to see it

To all in line...keep the hope alive....We will get there soon

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
Congrats to all who received their PPR! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. For those inland, must be stress free right now not having to worry about having to leave the new life behind. I'm still waiting for that feeling. Surprisingly, I am not worrying as I used to.

Again congrats!! Happy for you all! This is not an easy road especially doing it all by yourself.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Congrats to all PPR...

So we seem to be in the middle of a PPR rain for all INLAND people and we've hit the drought for OUTLAND people (I've not seen any movement on my file for nearly two months and to be honest I'm not really expecting any movement for another 1-2 months... My LVO is SLOWWWW!)

justmommy

Oct 14, 2016
Hello everybody. I wanted to thank everybody in this forum for help. I got my ppr email last night. My timeline is below:
Aor: Jan 17, 2017
Meds passed and background in progress(1):February 20
Background changed to not applicable: March 14
Background in progress(2):March 17
Ppr: March 20
I am Cec inland applicant.
Didn't submit RCMP and wasn't asked for it.
Paid all the fees upfront.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.