VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is in LVO (Vienna) since 17.2.2017. And there is big silence after that (no status changes, no ghost mails, nothing...).

this waiting is terrible. :-X

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
vensak said:
My application is in LVO (Vienna) since 17.2.2017. And there is big silence after that (no status changes, no ghost mails, nothing...).

Off-topic, how much does getting a PNP nomination cost over the regular EE fees

francfol

Mar 16, 2017
vensak said:

Medical Passed?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
francfol said:
Medical Passed?
Yes, my medical are passed and my app. is already in LVO (see my signature). And since then no information.
But I will get my next GCMS notes in April.

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Siddiquis said:
Whats your current BG Check Status?
Not Applicable

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

Same here, no news after the medicals passed mid Febr, BG didnt start at all. This wait is upsetting ...

friends, got a question - my PNP certificate expiry date is 18th June 2017. Any idea what would be the consequences if my PR doesnt come through in the meanwhile ? Does it mean that my nomination gets cancelled and the 600 points withdrawn ? Or is everything "frozen" as the EE profile, including the PNP ?

Crazy thoughts in my mind these days, especially when there is no status change after my medicals, from mid Feb :'(

myseneca

Nov 28, 2016
Just got a reply "Your application is being processed in Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia."

CEC
AOR-25 Jan
MED & BGIP-23 FEB

It gonna take long (couple of months...i guess) considering the file still need to be transferred to Ottawa

Feels like its been in BGIP forever...haha

Just being patient and keeping the hope alive.....We gotta be each others strength and support system....Go January AOR Group!

I know its difficult to predict whats gonna happen next but any idea on when can I "probably" expect another update?

Selvam1583

Mar 20, 2017
NOC Code......: 2132
OPNP Nomination.....: 22-12-2016
ITA Received.: 23-13-2016
Category........: CEC & PNP
Visa Office......: Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 2017-01-16
AOR Received.: 2017-01-16
Med's Done....: Upfront
Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. 2017-03-20
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

francfol

Mar 16, 2017
myseneca said:
Just got a reply "Your application is being processed in Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia."

CEC
AOR-25 Jan
MED & BGIP-23 FEB

It gonna take long (couple of months...i guess) considering the file still need to be transferred to Ottawa

Just being patient and keeping the hope alive.....We gotta be each others strength and support system....Go January AOR Group!

I know its difficult to predict whats gonna happen next but any idea on when can I "probably" expect another update?
When did you mail them? cos am yet to get response to email sent since Saturday

Mhmd

Dec 3, 2016
myseneca said:

CEC
AOR-25 Jan
MED & BGIP-23 FEB

Hello myseneca,

When did send your email? as I have sent all the needed application details to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca an hour ago and they replied with the following,

This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.
For general information, please visit the IRCC website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/> or Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-a-z-can.asp>
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

EEGo

Nov 24, 2016
Status changed to approved today but not message or email whatsoever. Does anyone know where to find if the return mail was activated?