Passport Req..
29-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
trinican said:
Hi Everyone!
Been a silent follower since submitting PR application.
Figured I would share my dates as well.

CEC Inland
AOR: Jan 21st
Medical Passed: Feb 21st
Background: NN -> IP (Feb 21st); IP -> NA (Mar 17th)
Our AOR dates are pretty close.

I got additional docs request today and your BC changed to NA. Things are looking good for you.

Add your case to the tracker if you want

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Everyone on this thread had Medical passed. Mine still says reviewing for Medical :(
Should i send a mail? Kinda worried..

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
nikla said:
Everyone on this thread had Medical passed. Mine still says reviewing for Medical :(
Should i send a mail? Kinda worried..
your timeline please and stream too ?

Catie1989

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
AOR Jan 28
Meds passed: March 2
BG: ns>ip March 2, ip>nn March 4

Buuuuuut just got a response to my email saying it's still at the centralized intake office in Nova Scotia?? I'd have thought that given my BG changes it would have gone to an LVO by now?!?! man I thought it was further along than it is. Maybe they accidentally updated BG to ip early and changed it back when they realised? Who knows.

Honestly did not expect that. I thought for sure it'd be in an LVO by now!

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
My child has US passport expiring in 5 months. If i get PPR will that be a problem? Or since US is visa exempt this is fine and we just need to renew it before the travel?

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
tpurohit said:
your timeline please and stream too ?
PNP Outland
eAOR - 18th Dec
Additional doc request - 4th Jan

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Tmys said:
Mine says "travel history info"
That sounds right. I guess I'll just go with "letter of explanation" on my application...

lanthanide

Mar 9, 2017
Just got back from CIC, the file is in Ottwa..

lanthanide said:
Congrats to the folks with PPR.

the below is my timeline and please share your thoughts, thanks.
AOR Jan 20th,
Medical: upfrond, passed in two weeks;
RCMP requested: Feb 15th. Only requested my wife's though, but I also submit mine.
RCMP submitted: Feb 22nd.
BG: In progress since Feb 15th.
No update..

FSW inland..

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
after ECAS in process on january 20. today i received a call from canada. it was showing can verification on my phone. that guy informed me that my application is approved and just waiting for Proof of entry. my documents will reach on my mailing address on passport within 20-25 days.

Is this call from CIC because my ECAS status is still in process.
can anyone pls clear my doubt.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Catie1989 said:
AOR Jan 28
Meds passed: March 2
BG: ns>ip March 2, ip>nn March 4

Buuuuuut just got a response to my email saying it's still at the centralized intake office in Nova Scotia?? I'd have thought that given my BG changes it would have gone to an LVO by now?!?! man I thought it was further along than it is. Maybe they accidentally updated BG to ip early and changed it back when they realised? Who knows.

Honestly did not expect that. I thought for sure it'd be in an LVO by now!
I emailed to find out the location of my file and got almost an instant response. I also thought my file would have been transferred to the LVO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Diana
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
DL6199

Catie1989

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
julientran said:
I emailed to find out the location of my file and got almost an instant response. I also thought my file would have been transferred to the LVO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Diana
www.cic.gc.ca
DL6199
Isn't it all so poopy? So frustrating, you think it's gone to the next stage but nope.

Our email read:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

Gisele
www.cic.gc.ca GO14051

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hi Everybody

Here is my timeline

CEC Applicant
ITA: 22nd Dec,2016
AOR: 7th Jan,2017
Medicals Passed: 8th March
Visa office : Vegreville

here is the current status of my application

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Do you guys know how Vegreville visa office is doing? i am surprised i have not seen anybody with Vegreville visa office...

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
harmanm said:
Hi Everybody

Here is my timeline

CEC Applicant
ITA: 22nd Dec,2016
AOR: 7th Jan,2017
Medicals Passed: 8th March
Visa office : Vegreville

here is the current status of my application

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Do you guys know how Vegreville visa office is doing? i am surprised i have not seen anybody with Vegreville visa office...
Heard that vegreville isn't one of the fastest processing office. So you shouldn't be surprised if you didn't received an update.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
hi dear,
my visitor visa is expiring on 22nd March 2017 and EE is running as well as I applied for WP with LMIA from outside Canada. I have 2 kids too. We dont want to go back before EE decision. what should I do? should I apply for visitor 3rd time? Can I? please please