Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-02-2017 RCMP provided: 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Done....
Passed: 17-02-2017
Has anyone from January applicants received gcms notes ?
Would you mind sharing the agent comments and dates in notes please

rbhushan

Mar 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need some guidance, regarding my timeline. I am very frustrated. I submitted my PR application on 31st Dec, 2016 and got Acknowledgement on 1st Jan, 2017. But from then, my application's status never changed. Following is shown in my account. Is this normal ? Also, I applied under CEC PNP.

Where is this application?Details
Application statusWe received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkNot applicable.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP? Oh that's not too irregular...
Plus your file is unluckily with the slower batch....AOR Jan1-10

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
rbhushan said:
Hi Guys,

I need some guidance, regarding my timeline. I am very frustrated. I submitted my PR application on 31st Dec, 2016 and got Acknowledgement on 1st Jan, 2017. But from then, my application's status never changed. Following is shown in my account. Is this normal ? Also, I applied under CEC PNP.

Application statusWe received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.
Chill dude I am in a same boat as you're 13th Jan 2017. but I saw one from 23 dec AOR got medical update so hang tight you'll definitely get update next week
All the best

malican

May 24, 2016
Has anyone discovered how to go back to your profile to see the answers to the questions that were submitted on your application. Not the forms but the answers eg. height/age/security questions etc. There was a way but with the recent update seem that it was changed.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
rbhushan said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Same boat here. I am an OINP inland. Submitted on Jan 11.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they wait for something before they release your medicals. I know that at the day my medical was passed also biography was updated and they did first check on my documents.
Then they waited again for information from my province before releasing criminality and doing analyst recomendation in the central office.
By people who went in Canada before they wait for info from Canada security.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbhushan said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Same here, no any updates...I am planning to reregister another EE account to get ITA directly, my CRS score is enough to get ITA. But I afraid to paid those fees again....

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
they wait for something before they release your medicals. I know that at the day my medical was passed also biography was updated and they did first check on my documents.
Then they waited again for information from my province before releasing criminality and doing analyst recomendation in the central office.
By people who went in Canada before they wait for info from Canada security.
Hi Vensak,
Do you have S16.1(c) written at the top right corner of any page of your gcms notes?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freedom2016 said:
Hi Vensak,
Do you have S16.1(c) written at the top right corner of any page of your gcms notes?
Not yet, so at the time they were made my security check was not yet done. But my application is now transfered to LVO, so more or less, they are just waiting for that to be finished. (maybe Vienna will check Europol or something like that).

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
OINP INLAND CEC
AOR 22nd January.
Visa Office- Syndney, Nova Scotia.
No update since then :'( :(

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Mehboob Reza said:
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Friends I have also received the same information from CIC. So what does it means? Did they started with my application which was submitted on 29 Jan 2017. Or just an another version of modified information.

If some expert can answer it, will be appreciated.

Regards
Reza
Nothing to worry about . Your application is moving well

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
I am like most of you my have a status of

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The last question mark for final decision row said that "We have reached a final decision on your application. If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next. These instructions will be sent to your account. If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal "

Does it make sense for the the message in this help question mark especially that BC never changed to "in progress" before?

Anyone here to explain this ...

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
mann.jas said:
OINP INLAND CEC
AOR 22nd January.
Visa Office- Syndney, Nova Scotia.
No update since then :'( :(
[/quote We are in same boat. AOR Jan 12th OINP CEC. No updates since then. Frustrating !