Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Is it possible to ascertain from GCMS notes if a file is in IP1 or IP2. I haven't seen my BC changing status but have GCMS notes that i can refer.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Called CIC......the guy on the other end said we do not see anything special than what you see it online as it is an online application and didn't gave me any answer. Totally f*c*ed up by his answer. Don't know what they are trying to do. :(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2015
Hello
In pr application education history and personal history section I have added college name instead of university name Eca report and mark sheet mention only university name and not college name. Is it a major issue ? What is the solution ? Should I raise a CSE ?

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
1) ok so my final doubt when i created my profile i mention one of foreign experience 4011 noc code (which is eligible after u have done master's) but i haven't done! I changed it back to 4021 noc code (Which just requires bachelor and not master' degree) when i submitted my profile
2)While creating my EE profile :I graduated in aug 2013 and started my work right after that but got my pgwp in october, so again while submitting my profile i changed to october.
My work experience letter where changed according to it,while submitting profile

Does this conflicts? Should i raise CSE? which i doubt

Any seniors please help

IMAN2015

Dec 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Passport Req..
11/05/2017
Thanks to Allah,
Thanks to all of you great supporters,
Afew minutes ago I received my PPR request letter .
Aor 11/01
Pnp outland
London visa office

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
1) ok so my final doubt when i created my profile i mention one of foreign experience 4011 noc code (which is eligible after u have done master's) but i haven't done! I changed it back to 4021 noc code (Which just requires bachelor and not master' degree) when i submitted my profile
2)While creating my EE profile :I graduated in aug 2013 and started my work right after that but got my pgwp in october, so again while submitting my profile i changed to october.
My work experience letter where changed according to it,while submitting profile

Does this conflicts? Should i raise CSE? which i doubt

Any seniors please help
Can you answer below qsns for me ?
1) ok so my final doubt when i created my profile i mention one of foreign experience 4011 noc code (which is eligible after u have done master's) but i haven't done! I changed it back to 4021 noc code (Which just requires bachelor and not master' degree) when i submitted my profile.

So you have changed your NOC code after ITA ???

2)While creating my EE profile :I graduated in aug 2013 and started my work right after that but got my pgwp in october, so again while submitting my profile i changed to October.

Can you explain bit more in details, When did you started working, when did you got the ITA, cutoff, your score and how many points did you claimed. Whole point of this is even you have changed the work experience to october later, if you have done this before ITA, do you still get ITA for that particular draw ? If yes, then no problem, you will be fine.
If not, then your application may be refused :(

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone aware if we need to send ITA ( Acknowledgment letter) to apply for Bridge open work permit?

Last edited:

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Can you answer below qsns for me ?
1) ok so my final doubt when i created my profile i mention one of foreign experience 4011 noc code (which is eligible after u have done master's) but i haven't done! I changed it back to 4021 noc code (Which just requires bachelor and not master' degree) when i submitted my profile.

So you have changed your NOC code after ITA ???

2)While creating my EE profile :I graduated in aug 2013 and started my work right after that but got my pgwp in october, so again while submitting my profile i changed to October.

Can you explain bit more in details, When did you started working, when did you got the ITA, cutoff, your score and how many points did you claimed. Whole point of this is even you have changed the work experience to october later, if you have done this before ITA, do you still get ITA for that particular draw ? If yes, then no problem, you will be fine.
If not, then your application may be refused :(
This two experience where of different jobs
1) For the first one its foreign experience and that doesn't effect my score because it comes under same NOC A category just different job tittle
2) For the second one its Canadian experience after my studies and doesn't effect my score
My score was 468. And even if i change this two things in my profile after ITA it doesnt effect my score.
Just that they do not conflict as i changed my time period of job and noc code after i received ITA
Should this matter? As its not effecting my scores

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
This two experience where of different jobs
1) For the first one its foreign experience and that doesn't effect my score because it comes under same NOC A category just different job tittle
2) For the second one its Canadian experience after my studies and doesn't effect my score
My score was 468
Just that they do not conflict as i changed my time period of job and noc code after i received ITA
Should this matter? As its not effecting my scores

If it does not affect the score, then you are completely fine. Also, Work experience after applying PGWP and before receiving PGWP is completely valid

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
If it does not affect the score, then you are completely fine. Also, Work experience after applying PGWP and before receiving PGWP is completely valid
Yup i came to know that later on, Thanks buddy

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Yup i came to know that later on, Thanks buddy
Your BG still in first IP right ? also want to know did you submitted RCMP upfront or any add doc request from CIC ?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Is anyone aware if we need to send ITA ( Acknowledgment letter) to apply for Bridge open work permit?
Not the ITA letter, its advisable to send the AOR when applying for BOWP

Reactions: nevergiveup08