+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. My AOR date is 18 Jan. And now the BG is not applicable (since Feb 19th). Trying to be positive and assuming that I will get my PPR before I get my gcms notes if I apply it now
Nothing to worry. There are a lot of applicants in post mid-Jan who are all at same stage. Matter of time when our batch gets processed, then surely PPR rain.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is in signature. No movement. Last time i wrote them an email and asked about my Visa Office, they replied saying "your application is being processed at CPC Ottawa"

I do not want to order GCMS notes since these notes itself take 1 month to reach. Don't want to wait for 2 things now.

sagarvadodaria

May 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Just so people know, this is response i got when i asked where is my file. Its nearly 4 months and my file is still where it was. Insane!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

Marie-Frédérique

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got our gcms notes ordered and have a concern.

Can someone please help me understand gcms notes of my wife's PR application

My wife had applied for PNP Ontario when she was single in Jan 2016
She got nomination in Dec 2016, the same time when we got married. So she went with her individual application and updated her relationship status and included all my details.

But we showed proof of funds for only single person, since I am already a PR, we thought funds for 2 people are not required

Now when I got my gcms notes, it says funds are not met. Everything else looks good and meeting their requirements

what should I do now, and could this be a reason to reject, I am thinking of providing them latest proof of funds.

Thanks in advance!!

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I got our gcms notes ordered and have a concern.

Can someone please help me understand gcms notes of my wife's PR application

My wife had applied for PNP Ontario when she was single in Jan 2016
She got nomination in Dec 2016, the same time when we got married. So she went with her individual application and updated her relationship status and included all my details.

But we showed proof of funds for only single person, since I am already a PR, we thought funds for 2 people are not required

Now when I got my gcms notes, it says funds are not met. Everything else looks good and meeting their requirements

what should I do now, and could this be a reason to reject, I am thinking of providing them latest proof of funds.

Thanks in advance!!
Send updated proof of funds for 2 ASAP

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Any CEC Inland waiting?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Do you or anyone happen to have an idea from the timelines how long i would have to wait? My Work Permit is expiring in June i am just wondering if i should apply for BOWP or not.

Thanks in advance
it has been only 4 months for me since AOR and they say they process it within 6 months so July. Mine is expiring in June as well. so mate if you want to stay in this country then yes you should apply.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi,
I am stuck on IP2 too.
Is there any pattern (time slot) when CIC sends PPR? During the PR process, my profile was always updated (3 updates) between 3pm to 5pm. I am just curious :)

Thanks,

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
What are the exact words if you are in IP(1) and IP(2)?

I am FSW PNP inland btw

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Thanks! can we show split funds from different accounts of mine and hers ???
As per the website, funds have to be in name of Primary applicant. But funds for other partner can be added as supplementary.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I am not sure if there is any difference in wordings between IP1 and IP2. I do not remember IP(1).
IP(2) wordings in my profile are
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."