PNP
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hi Everyone,

I am also here - still waiting on the glorious PPR.

I am PNP Outland - AOR Jan 21, 2017
My BGC has been NA since March 1, 2017.

My GCMS notes showed Medical and Criminality passed - notes generated April 5, 2017.
Eligibility and Security - Not Started

I requested new notes on May 2 - but hoping PPR wins the race!

Lets continue to keep each other updated.;)

We will all get to our new home soon!
Mine is also the same aor date 21 jan and I am also pnp outland. My BG status is stuck at not started since the beginning.

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Can someone please answer this- if background is showing Not Applicable, does it mean your security/criminal/police verification has already been cleared or does it mean that your eligibility criteria have been judged as fit and that you have been found eligible in terms of your employment/education/ielts? Please answer as I am confused if my security check is still pending or my employment etc check....
Any input is highly appreciated.
My AOR- Feb 18.....BG changed to NA from IP1 on April 28....no change after that.

Sanchez88

May 3, 2017
Do you have any updated proof of funds? Currently your details says you have not met the settlement funds requirement. That is grounds for refusal. Send updated POF immediately to Paris.
Actually i raised an updated bank statement via cse showing more money last week after receiving my notes.
Do i have to email the visa office or the cse is enough ?

sajjadpk

May 10, 2017
Hi Guys
Please add me in your whatsapp group. Whatsapp: 00966532720027

Thanks in Advance........... :)

Best Regards
Sajjad Latif
Jeddah Saudi Arabia

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please answer this- if background is showing Not Applicable, does it mean your security/criminal/police verification has already been cleared or does it mean that your eligibility criteria have been judged as fit and that you have been found eligible in terms of your employment/education/ielts? Please answer as I am confused if my security check is still pending or my employment etc check....
Any input is highly appreciated.
My AOR- Feb 18.....BG changed to NA from IP1 on April 28....no change after that.
Mine is AOR Jan 18th. Requested GCMS on 7th April, and notes generated on 10th April.

Eligibility and Security - Not Started.

Medical and R10 - Completed.

BG NA since Feb 28th.

I have cross checked with other applicants with similar timelines as mine who ordered GCMS report, and it is pretty much the same for all. I had a hard time believing that my file hasn't been touch post Feb 28th, but I realized it is the same with most cases. There be a long gap where there is no movement, and then suddenly in span of 2 weeks, PPRs get issued.

To answer your question - good chances that your file activity will also be pretty similar to mine and others. Still I recommend, order GCMS report and you should get that in 30 days.

SPKKS

Mar 1, 2017
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Can anyone please tell me the contact details to give a call to cic from outside Canada

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
Please add me in your whatsapp group. Whatsapp: 00966532720027

Thanks in Advance........... :)

Best Regards
Sajjad Latif
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Hi Sajjad - Could you please share your timeline and stream? I will have you added to the WhatsApp. :)

Regards,
Rohit

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mine is AOR Jan 18th. Requested GCMS on 7th April, and notes generated on 10th April.

BG NA since Feb 28th.

I have cross checked with other applicants with similar timelines as mine who ordered GCMS report, and it is pretty much the same for all. I had a hard time believing that my file hasn't been touch post Feb 28th, but I realized it is the same with most cases. There be a long gap where there is no movement, and then suddenly in span of 2 weeks, PPRs get issued.

To answer your question - good chances that your file activity will also be pretty similar to mine and others. Still I recommend, order GCMS report and you should get that in 30 days.
My timeline is exactly the same. I think the applications of our batch are waiting to be processed at CPC Ottawa. Will be processed together.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please tell me the contact details to give a call to cic from outside Canada
+1 613-944-4000 (IVR options 1111131)

Please note that the waiting time to get connected to the caller/agent is notoriously high (35-40 mins as per people who have tried), and even after getting connected, they might not reveal you any core information on your file.

If you have completed 90 days post AOR, you can order GCMS report which will provide you with all the relevant details.

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017

BG NA since Feb 28th.

Thanks a lot.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi Ady0329,

Yes Nomination is validate for 6 Months but you don't need to worry as you have already applied for PR. My nomination received in September 2016. I also waiting for PPR. Hope to get it soon.

There is a forum thread for February 2017 applicants where you can see & share progress of applications. They may have a whatsapp group too...

All the Best... Keep in touch
Thank you montu1083 for clearing my doubt ... All the very best to you :)

SPKKS

Mar 1, 2017
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
+1 613-944-4000 (IVR options 1111131)

Please note that the waiting time to get connected to the caller/agent is notoriously high (35-40 mins as per people who have tried), and even after getting connected, they might not reveal you any core information on your file.

If you have completed 90 days post AOR, you can order GCMS report which will provide you with all the relevant details.
Thank you. My AOR date is 18 Jan. And now the BG is not applicable (since Feb 19th). Trying to be positive and assuming that I will get my PPR before I get my gcms notes if I apply it now