15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Damocles said:
That was an oversight of my part the officer at the embassy did not know either.
The IRCC rejection letter has just pointed me to that. I wish I knew that when I was submitting. in the process highlighted in the link embassy can only identify you and the fingerprints but the request must still be directed toL

Direction Générale de la Police Judiciaire
Direction de l'Identité Judiciaire
14, av. Kalémie, Commune de Gombe
Kinshasa, DRC

To be absolutely sure, I have decided to fly there in person.

It is a expensive trip but I have to do it. Just waiting to make absolutely sure that OINP will transfer the nomination ( still valid until 15 June) before I go.

Thanks for the insight and the iiformation
I see! Well, good luck friend, hopefully you'll be able to the right PCC in person.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have contacted CIC to know the status of my application to which they have replied stating below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is currently being processed in the Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
All case specific questions should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

Kate
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Is it that any office in Canada picks up our application coz I got my nomination from Ontario so I was under the assumption that it would be processed somewhr in Ontario - Ottawa!!!

This is how it shows on my CIC account.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
Friends, Finally some movements. PNP Outland from India. Background check in Progress.

I didn't check the status for few days , so not sure when it happened. NO EMAILS..

Cheer up mates....!!! And keep checking. I can see cloudy horizon.Await a rain soon.

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
mtc1992 said:
I think we are in the same batch. Our case officer must be slow. Any BG changes?
None whatsoever. Signed in earlier to see after not looking on my profile since last thursday. No such luck. Another week to pass by.

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
g126 said:
Congrats on all PPRs!!!!

We're up to about 30% of the people on Jan that have PPRs... This is great news!

Just so you guys know, this is how the previous months stand:
November - 88% have PPRs
December - 54% have PPRs
Hey - where do you get these percentage numbers from? Curious, about to submit my application in a couple of weeks.

bapow

Mar 9, 2017
Hi,
I've been following this forum for awhile but first time posting.

This is the timeline for my boyfriend (USA) who is applying FSW -inland.

AOR - Jan 17
Medicals passed - March 13
Additional documents - March 15 (travel history)
BG - NA - April 11 (For over a month it said " Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.)

I'm hoping that this means this is close to the end of the road for him?!?!?! Thoughts?

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
bapow said:
Hi,
I've been following this forum for awhile but first time posting.

This is the timeline for my boyfriend (USA) who is applying FSW -inland.

AOR - Jan 17
Medicals passed - March 13
Additional documents - March 15 (travel history)
BG - NA - April 11 (For over a month it said " Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.)

I'm hoping that this means this is close to the end of the road for him?!?!?! Thoughts?
Hi do you know the exact AOR date by any chance..and yeah its definitely closer...now it should change to (we are processing your BG check) and then PPR anytime...

Tango123

May 13, 2016
Guys I just received my PPR!!!

My application never changed from Background in progress (1) and I received the email in the promotions folder... so keep checking that even if your cic account doesn't change.

CEC inland, 1 applicant, 1 job

AOR 31st, Jan
Med passed 25th Feb

and no update since except for the email.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Tango123 said:

My application never changed from Background in progress (1) and I received the email in the promotions folder... so keep checking that even if your cic account doesn't change.

AOR 31st, Jan
Med passed 25th Feb

Congrats! We have the exact same timeline but I've heard nothing

Tango123

May 13, 2016
mtc1992 said:
Congrats! We have the exact same timeline but I've heard nothing
Thank you! I'm sure it'll happen any day now! My advice is not to rely on the cic account by itself because my application details didn't change to N/A or IP2. I checked the promotions folder based on what people said in the forum... so keep checking your junk mail.. it might arrive there!

Best of luck!!

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Tango123 said:
Thank you! I'm sure it'll happen any day now! My advice is not to rely on the cic account by itself because my application details didn't change to N/A or IP2. I checked the promotions folder based on what people said in the forum... so keep checking your junk mail.. it might arrive there!

Best of luck!!
I'm not using gmail but thanks! How long had it been in promotions?

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
Tango123 said:

AOR 31st, Jan
Med passed 25th Feb

Congratulations bud..!! :D :D

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Ady0329 said:
Hello Experts,

I have contacted CIC to know the status of my application to which they have replied stating below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is currently being processed in the Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
All case specific questions should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

Kate
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Is it that any office in Canada picks up our application coz I got my nomination from Ontario so I was under the assumption that it would be processed somewhr in Ontario - Ottawa!!!

This is how it shows on my CIC account.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Ady0329,
To which email id did u drop the email to? How long do they take to reply back?

Fifi06

Apr 11, 2017
Hi all!

I have a few questions regarding my application. I wish you can help me. :)
My AOR is 21st January. I received a request for schedule A last week.
1. Does it mean the eligibility check is completed?
2. Do you have an idea of how long it takes approximately between schedule A and PPR?
3. Do you think my file has already been transferred to the local VO?

Thank you so much in advance for your help! ;)