+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
what the f is the point of that
Don't know.........May be that is the reason we usually see skip in certain period of applicants and they jump ahead and they again come back to clear.....

May be random selection of files for extra screening process just like in airports they pick people or their sampling inspection.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
RiZ92 said:
Don't know.........May be that is the reason we usually see skip in certain period of applicants and they jump ahead and they again come back to clear.....

May be random selection of files for extra screening process just like in airports they pick people or their sampling inspection.
haha probably those with foreign last names like myself. I always get picked in airports

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
haha probably those with foreign last names like myself. I always get picked in airports
Exactly if those usually gets picked specially by Homeland then there is high chance that their application might go through extra process of criminality check.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Damocles said:
That was an oversight of my part the officer at the embassy did not know either.
The IRCC rejection letter has just pointed me to that. I wish I knew that when I was submitting. in the process highlighted in the link embassy can only identify you and the fingerprints but the request must still be directed toL

Direction Générale de la Police Judiciaire
Direction de l'Identité Judiciaire
14, av. Kalémie, Commune de Gombe
Kinshasa, DRC

To be absolutely sure, I have decided to fly there in person.

It is a expensive trip but I have to do it. Just waiting to make absolutely sure that OINP will transfer the nomination ( still valid until 15 June) before I go.

Thanks for the insight and the iiformation
Thats our bad luck, my file was refused on 5th due to no duties were mentioned in the letter so by deducting that exp. I went below MEC. that hurts me.......

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
RiZ92 said:
They said sometimes they put scheduled delays (not even start the checks) on bunch of files.
The agent has no information what are the reasons for doing this.
you mean delay for criminal checks or the whole file?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
solanki123 said:
you mean delay for criminal checks or the whole file?
What I understand is during preliminary checks.....If you are the chosen one then their might be extra screening (just like if you go for USA visa and if they put you on Administrative Processing which puts your file on hold till they receive clearance then they do their regular processing which usually take 3 days but clearance process can take from 3 weeks to 1 year)

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
RiZ92 said:
What I understand is during preliminary checks.....If you are the chosen one then their might be extra screening (just like if you go for USA visa and if they put you on Administrative Processing which puts your file on hold till they receive clearance then they do their regular processing which usually take 3 days but clearance process can take from 3 weeks to 1 year)
May be because this is the 3rd time i am applying for PR due to cap closed since 2014 and pnp's, m tired now :( even living inside canada since last 5 years

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Guys, at what application stage does CIC request schedule A? Does is it mean NOC, PCC, and employment checks have been done? What are the chances of refusal? My schedule a request letter says "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents" while a friend's request says "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to continue processing your application, we require the following information/documents", please note the difference in bold texts: do you think this mean the applications are at different stages?

I am a CEC applicant and just confirmed my application is in Ottawa; is this the final office? Excuse my ignorance and questions, please. Thanks.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
solanki123 said:
May be because this is the 3rd time i am applying for PR due to cap closed since 2014 and pnp's, m tired now :( even living inside canada since last 5 years
I can understand........Hope we all succeed

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Damocles said:
Congrat!!

Very happy for you.
All the best.

Just un update on my side, My application got cancelled on the 7th as incomplete due to one of PCCs that was not acceptable to IRCC.
Sorry to hear about the cancellation. Hope you get the issue/confusion resolved and get back on track quickly ☺

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
sanpatel30 said:
Thats our bad luck, my file was refused on 5th due to no duties were mentioned in the letter so by deducting that exp. I went below MEC. that hurts me.......
I am sorry for that, what letter that have no duties and what is your plan to overcome the situation?

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
emmn1003 said:
Hello team,

I've got my PPR few minutes ago.

Thanks to all for the support.

Below is my timeline, including infos from my GCMS notes :

08.01.17 : AOR
25.01.17 : Support agent review (CIO) : case parked due to Ontario december speadsheet missing (BG : NN -> NS)
08.02.17 : Support agent review (CIO): new UCI created for PA and dependants, TEF and IELTS verification for PA and spouse, application sent for R10 review, medical passed
28.02.17 : Agent review (CIO) : R10 and criminality (based on PCCs) passed (BG : NS -> NN)
01.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File transfered to CPC Ottawa
04.03.17 : Case Analyst review (CPC Ottawa) : A11.2 : Passed, Recommandation : Appear to meet requirement/ready to finalize (verification of work experience, funds, bird certificate of children, marriage certificate, nomination, CRS reassessment)
11.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File Transfered to DAKAR VO
31.03.17 : BG : NS -> IP(1)
11.04.17 : Passeport request
Thanks for sharing, this is giving us hope on our journey.

When did you order the note and when did you receive it?

All the best

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts,

A question:
My colleague from India has a daughter, who is a US-passport holder. He has received an email for PPR last night. His AOR date is sometime last week of Jan.
His question is whether he needs to send her daughter's US passport or the photocopy of her passport.
Do you know?

This is what the email states:

• If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

• If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
Today My Bridge WP Application Status Changed to ' ON HOLD ', What does this mean , Please Advise . Is it a Good Sign for the Approval

Application status On Hold Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Sam872 said:
Today My Bridge WP Application Status Changed to ' ON HOLD ', What does this mean , Please Advise . Is it a Good Sign for the Approval

Application status On Hold Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Means your r10 hasnt passed yet. it's conditional upon a pass of this stage.

My BOWP got approved about a week after my meds passed.