+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys,

This is my first post but I am a regular follower of this thread. I am a CEC applicant with eAOR on the 28th of Jan, 2017. I answered yes to a statutory question on health because of my mild medical condition, but my medical was passed on the 1st of March without any further tests. I received a schedule A request this morning to provide information about my response. My questions are:

a) Do I need to include any supporting documents from my doctor with the schedule A form or since I have already passed medicals, I just need to explain in the box provided?

b) Is there a way to go back to the initial questionnaire I filled online when I started my application (I didn't save a copy)?

c) Is there any case of rejection after schedule A request?

d) My application is at CPC-Ottawa; does that mean I have passed eligibility and other verification (work experience, NOC etc)?

e) I can't find a placeholder to upload the schedule A form online--how do I upload the document?

Thanks you for your help.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Canada247 said:
Hello guys,

This is my first post but I am a regular follower of this thread. I am a CEC applicant with eAOR on the 28th of Jan, 2017. I answered yes to a statutory question on health because of my mild medical condition, but my medical was passed on the 1st of March without any further tests. I received a schedule A request this morning to provide information about my response. My questions are:

a) Do I need to include any supporting documents from my doctor with the schedule A form or since I have already passed medicals, I just need to explain in the box provided?

b) Is there a way to go back to the initial questionnaire I filled online when I started my application (I didn't save a copy)?

c) Is there any case of rejection after schedule A request?

d) My application is at CPC-Ottawa; does that mean I have passed eligibility and other verification (work experience, NOC etc)?

e) I can't find a placeholder to upload the schedule A form online--how do I upload the document?

Thanks you for your help.
Once your medicals pass, then you don't need any further information or document from the doctor.
There is no way to get back to the original submitted form. You should have saved or written this information somewhere.

Make sure that all info entered in Schedule A matches with that you entered initially. There will be a new placeholder to upload Schedule A when you press "View submitted documents".

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
Once your medicals pass, then you don't need any further information or document from the doctor.
There is no way to get back to the original submitted form. You should have saved or written this information somewhere.

Make sure that all info entered in Schedule A matches with that you entered initially. There will be a new placeholder to upload Schedule A when you press "View submitted documents".
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I didn't save the information form the original document :(

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Canada247 said:
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I didn't save the information form the original document :(
You have already done that exercise once when filling e-APR. Now it would be easy for you to repeat the same for Schedule A in case you have not saved the earlier info.
I'm sure you can get it 100% right if you do it the exact way.

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
You have already done that exercise once when filling e-APR. Now it would be easy for you to repeat the same for Schedule A in case you have not saved the earlier info.
I'm sure you can get it 100% right if you do it the exact way.
Thanks for the motivation. I just don't want to goof with some dates I guessed

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hey guys, I'm just curious to know 'Can CIC call employers or physically go to applicant's workplace for inspection in Express entry applications(Inside Canada)?'

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haarry said:
Hey guys, I'm just curious to know 'Can CIC call employers or physically go to applicant's workplace for inspection in Express entry applications(Inside Canada)?'
Never heard of case where cic would have visited a workplace . they might call though

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
haarry said:
On-site visit is possible, but probably they won't do that without serious reason.

Malikmum

Mar 19, 2017
Canada247 said:
You can actually view the information filled in your e-apr.
1. Click on view submitted application.
2. If it takes you to the submitted documents window, simply change the following last portion from the web address bar documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

I copied the instructions by Que Em from another thread cos I can't figure how to link the thread from here. I tried it and it worked for me.

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
harmanm said:
Hi Rcheli

I am with you aswell. CEC-Inland, AOR 7th Jan, Meds Passed 8th March and same day BG status changed to : Next step is to conduct BG check.
on 24th March, BG status changed to : Processing your background check....

since then no changes to status and no message from CIC.

And I had submitted my RCMP+RPRF fee while submitting my application. Just waiting now and hoping for the best.

It shall come sooner or later.. cheers...
Thank you my friend . I worried about even for the first time my BG didn't change to In progress.

Hope for the best !

Thanks,
rcheli

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
20th of this month is going to touch 90 days since aor ( jan 20th ) pnp-inland here no update not even medical passed, and most jan inlanders have atlas have gotten their medicals passed , I'm kinda concerned.

also #wengerout ;)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Davega said:
Hello Guys,

I am happy to announce that I got PPR last night.. ;D ;D

My timeline was
CEC inland

AOR 31 Jan
Med-27 FEB
BG-NN>NS -27 FEB
BG-NS>NA- 3 rd APRIL
BG-NA>IP2- 5 th APRIL
PPR> 9 th APRIL

Thanks for the support and best of luck to all who are still waiting

Thanks
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/size]

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
SalmanB said:
20th of this month is going to touch 90 days since aor ( jan 20th ) pnp-inland here no update not even medical passed, and most jan inlanders have atlas have gotten their medicals passed , I'm kinda concerned.

also #wengerout ;)
Same status here. I got AOR on Jan 23rd. Am very concerned too. I don't know what we need to call this. This is so unfair.

malooty

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
SalmanB said:

also #wengerout ;)

same here. aor in January 31st. cec pnp inland

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Malikmum said:
You can actually view the information filled in your e-apr.
1. Click on view submitted application.
2. If it takes you to the submitted documents window, simply change the following last portion from the web address bar documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

I copied the instructions by Que Em from another thread cos I can't figure how to link the thread from here. I tried it and it worked for me.
Amazing.....it worked, yay!!! Thanks, you're the best.