+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I haven't posted in a while, but boy do I have a story to tell you all.

On June 8th I actually received a declined letter saying that the proof of employment for one of my jobs was not enough and thus I am denied a PR. June 8th was also a particular day because it was the day my medical exam turned one year old, in fact, at first I thought for sure the message I received was about me having to re-do the exam.

It wasn't, I was told no go, I was so fed up with the process that I decided to stop looking for answers and just move on. I focused on the world cup and work and that was it.

Yesterday I get a call from a # in Quebec and I did not make much of it, I pick up and it turns up is CiC, they inform me that a mistake was made on their part and that my case was reopened and approved!! I was completely taken aback, I had stop all planning, research, hell even interest and now this!

Anyways, I just wanted y'all to know about it since I have never heard of something like this happen before.
Congratulations...So Happy for you....Can you please let me know what was the problem with your employment that they rejected it? Thanks.

CanadaGirl30

Jun 22, 2018
Called CIC end of June and was told case was handled by Sydney,

Hi
Just a couple questions.
After receiving Golden Email....what is the next step and how long do you have to leave your country?
Thanks
got ghost update on the 4th (or a bit before), and PPR on the 13th.
AOR was 27th of Feb, see signature.

ec6863

Oct 6, 2017
Congratulations...So Happy for you....Can you please let me know what was the problem with your employment that they rejected it? Thanks.
Originally the rejection letter said that the employment letter wasn’t enough proof. However, when I talked to the agent she mentioned that she had missed some info. When ever possible I sent more than just the letter, i also sent out tax forms and pay stubs

Reactions: aliabbashusain

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Originally the rejection letter said that the employment letter wasn’t enough proof. However, when I talked to the agent she mentioned that she had missed some info. When ever possible I sent more than just the letter, i also sent out tax forms and pay stubs
Hi, did you send without a request for it or as part of your application? I just sent experience letters and recently got an ADR to submit pay stubs and w2s in the past 3 years. Also got a request for 5 years of proof of legal status in the US and official transcripts for all degrees earned in the US. Kinda feel relieved that’s all they want. My eligibility had been set to review required without an explanation, and I read some horror stories. So pretty glad that’s all they want.