FSW-O
Country of Origin and Residence --Brazil
Case Filed in Express Entry-------- Feb 2, 2018
Score when entered:--------------- 448
ITA:----------------------------------- Feb 7, 2018
(AOR) : ------------------------------ Feb 28, 2018
Medical :- --------------------------- Mar 6, 2018
IP1 :---------------------------------- Mar 6, 2018
IP2 :---------------------------------- Jul 9, 2018 (131 days from AOR)
PPR: ...
if you notice those who have received their PPR from Brazil recently on myimmitracker, you'll notice that the average processing time is around 160-180 days for Brazilians. Either the LVO sucks or there are additional security checks. Not sure what's the deal really.

Reactions: JocelitoCamargo

Arod

May 15, 2017
if you notice those who have received their PPR from Brazil recently on myimmitracker, you'll notice that the average processing time is around 160-180 days for Brazilians. Either the LVO sucks or there are additional security checks. Not sure what's the deal really.
I read somewhere that the volume of applications coming from Brazil is so large that they have started sending some of them to the Mexico City office, instead of the Sao Paulo one.

I'm applying from a Latin American country which Visa Office is Mexico City, I wonder if this is the reason that after almost 4 months of AOR I haven't seen any activity in my profile.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read somewhere that the volume of applications coming from Brazil is so large that they have started sending some of them to the Mexico City office, instead of the Sao Paulo one.

I'm applying from a Latin American country which Visa Office is Mexico City, I wonder if this is the reason that after almost 4 months of AOR I haven't seen any activity in my profile.
I am pretty sure the volume from India surpasses all! Despite the heavy workload on the local visa offices, people are hearing back in 4months +/- 15 days. I am sure you will also hear from CIC and the local office soon!

rajartwani

Jul 10, 2018
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I request all February applicants to call CIC and get an update about their application as there is a glitch in the system where the PPR mails have been sent but not received by applicants. Me and couple of others have faced the same issue. My AOR is Feb 20 and they said we have sent the PPR mail on 28th June and today its 12th July and I haven't received the same as yet. I have requested them to resend the email.

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I request all February applicants to call CIC and get an update about their application as there is a glitch in the system where the PPR mails have been sent but not received by applicants. Me and couple of others have faced the same issue. My AOR is Feb 20 and they said we have sent the PPR mail on 28th June and today its 12th July and I haven't received the same as yet. I have requested them to resend the email.
What's the status on your account? Does it say "application approved" or something like that?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing this. My application went to IP2 stage last week. Haven't heard from CIC since then. I will call them up tonight and enquire. Kindly share the number that I need to dial? I will be dialing in from India.

Thanks!

rajartwani

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing this. My application went to IP2 stage last week. Haven't heard from CIC since then. I will call them up tonight and enquire. Kindly share the number that I need to dial? I will be dialing in from India.

Thanks!
Sure. You can call them at +16139444000
Just a heads up it takes a few tries to get through and it takes about 45-60 mins on call.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Congrats. Did you get a ghost update in your cic account ?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a message from CIC that I need to get the medicals done again since the previous one got expired last week. This was expected. Hoping to get the PPR once I upload the new medical results. Fingers crossed!

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Congrats. Did you get a ghost update in your cic account ?
Hello..i got an update on my account n July 10 th and it was the IP1 to IP2 update (background check in progress) but did not receive any email. Today i got a ghost update on my application but no email either. Should i be calling CIC and confirm what the update was about?