+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

sandeepkaur

Jun 7, 2018
Mohali
Hello all,

I have just received my GCMS notes. It says in the notes section that R10 ok. criminality recommend pass; medical pass; eligibility recommend pass; ready to finalise. Criminality and security has not started yet. AOR is 27 February FSW-O candidate.

I hope this would also give a sense of timeline to all february AORs.

I think the golden will be soon for all of us!
Hello all,

I have just received my GCMS notes. It says in the notes section that R10 ok. criminality recommend pass; medical pass; eligibility recommend pass; ready to finalise. Criminality and security has not started yet. AOR is 27 February FSW-O candidate.

I hope this would also give a sense of timeline to all february AORs.

I think the golden will be soon for all of us!
Thankyou for sharing...My AOR is also 26 february,m currently in IP2,waiting for positive response.

Reactions: CanadaGirl30

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
Just got my PPR!!!!
Congrats!

I posted my photo and photocopy of my passport Wednesday morning, it arrived in Ottawa Thursday morning and by Friday midday they had updated my profile to be approved and activated the return parcel at the end of the day.

I'm waiting at home at the moment as I should get my CoPR today, when I get it I'm going to call up and see how long it will take to make an appointment at Etobicoke, if its any longer then 3-4 weeks I'll either do a border run or I do want to go to DC so might just fly there for a couple of days and come back.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
125 days and counting, I have applied through Lawyer. I think its high time to request GCMS notes. Has any one who has applied through lawyer requested GCMS notes ?
Hi there @Rawhide,

I applied through a consultant, but he did not recommed to order the notes, so I requested them through my sister who lives in Canada. Waiting to recieve them now.

Last edited:

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Congrats!

I posted my photo and photocopy of my passport Wednesday morning, it arrived in Ottawa Thursday morning and by Friday midday they had updated my profile to be approved and activated the return parcel at the end of the day.

I'm waiting at home at the moment as I should get my CoPR today, when I get it I'm going to call up and see how long it will take to make an appointment at Etobicoke, if its any longer then 3-4 weeks I'll either do a border run or I do want to go to DC so might just fly there for a couple of days and come back.
Amazing. True Aussie style building in a holiday to the border run. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: l_p

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
So I ended up getting my CoPR on Monday around 3pm and called IRCC to see how long it would take to get a landing in Etobicoke.

It took a while to figure out how to get through the voice system but I found if you went to the options to ask about a status update on your application and you put in all your application details it will tell you "Congratulations, you have been approved" or something along those lines and then it ends with press 0 to talk to an operator.

It put me in a queue but it was only 25 minutes long so I wonder if they bump you forward if you have a successful application or maybe I was just lucky?

Either way the man on the phone was friendly and sent a message to the Etobicoke office for me, he told me that it could take up to two weeks for them to reply with a booking date. I however got an email yesterday after three days with a confirmed landing date of July 10th.

So overall only two weeks from CoPR to getting a landing at the IRCC doesn't seem to bad considering how long you wait.

Can now take my time and book a holiday in the US for later in the summer.

Reactions: Onpoint

ec6863

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't posted in a while, but boy do I have a story to tell you all.

On June 8th I actually received a declined letter saying that the proof of employment for one of my jobs was not enough and thus I am denied a PR. June 8th was also a particular day because it was the day my medical exam turned one year old, in fact, at first I thought for sure the message I received was about me having to re-do the exam.

It wasn't, I was told no go, I was so fed up with the process that I decided to stop looking for answers and just move on. I focused on the world cup and work and that was it.

Yesterday I get a call from a # in Quebec and I did not make much of it, I pick up and it turns up is CiC, they inform me that a mistake was made on their part and that my case was reopened and approved!! I was completely taken aback, I had stop all planning, research, hell even interest and now this!

Anyways, I just wanted y'all to know about it since I have never heard of something like this happen before.