PPR came through tonight! Hopefully yours isn't too far behind

Timeline is:
AOR - 12 Feb
MEP - 21 Feb
IP1 - 21 Feb
NA2- 22 Feb
IP2 - 27 Feb
PPR - 19 Jun
Thats awesome. Congrats!! Just when the serious concern starts to kick in - BOOM, PPR.

I'm hopeful for a June PPR. Will keep you posted and thanks for letting me know.

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations
My IP2 is 27th Feb as well but im still waiting for my ppr. My file is in Delhi visa office and yours was in?
Updated my post but mine was Ottawa, I'm living in Canada so it was FSW inbound.

Hope your PPR comes soon enough too.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Got an ADR on 19th June about an updated divorce certificate. The original one didnt have names listed in the document, just petitioner 1/2 and our signatures. Found from the lawyer that getting a new one made will take atleast a month.

I've already raised a CSE for extension - they've only given 1 week to submit the documents. Is there anything else I should be doing? Does anyone have had a similar experience?

(See timeline in signature.)

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
AOR - 12 Feb
RPRF Request - 7 March
RPRF Paid - 13 March
PPR - 20 June.

Sorry, don't know the IP1 and 2 stages because I used a lawyer.

Good luck February Fam. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: l_p and canada_2018

snehasri

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

I have received AOR in Feb 2018 under FSW-INLAND category and uploaded documents on Mar 14 2018 .Currently my application status is in IP2 and waiting for PPR. I have to travel to India and am confused about how can I submit my passport from India in case if I receive my PPR .Is there anyone who faced similar situation?

Last edited:

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,

I have received AOR in Feb 2018 under FSW-INLAND category and uploaded documents on Mar 14 2018 .Currently my application status is in IP2 and waiting for PPR. I have to travel to India and am confused about how can I submit my passport from Indian in case if I receive my PPR .Is there anyone who faced similar situation?
Hi, am also and In-lander, had the same situation, but didn't get called on my travels, was out for 3 weeks though. When i called, they told me if I get PPR i should wait till am back to submit. so my question back to you is, how long are you going to India for? If you are back within a month I think you can still submit when you are back, best thing is to call them as they will be best to tell you what to do.

snehasri

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, am also and In-lander, had the same situation, but didn't get called on my travels, was out for 3 weeks though. When i called, they told me if I get PPR i should wait till am back to submit. so my question back to you is, how long are you going to India for? If you are back within a month I think you can still submit when you are back, best thing is to call them as they will be best to tell you what to do.
@Jimioguns Thanks for the response. I will be going on long vacation. So, I have to submit it from India. As you suggested, I can drop them email once I get the PPR and know the procedure.

Ikhtiyar

Aug 23, 2016
Hi all,

Is anybody 's case within Paris Viza Office review like my one?
My file was transfered to PVO on mid of April' 18 and so far no any updates considering several emails dropped them and CSE raised.

AOR-19th Feb'18

Thanks.

hamucimen

May 31, 2018
Hello all,

I have just received my GCMS notes. It says in the notes section that R10 ok. criminality recommend pass; medical pass; eligibility recommend pass; ready to finalise. Criminality and security has not started yet. AOR is 27 February FSW-O candidate.

I hope this would also give a sense of timeline to all february AORs.

I think the golden will be soon for all of us!

Reactions: Onpoint

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Hello all,

I have just received my GCMS notes. It says in the notes section that R10 ok. criminality recommend pass; medical pass; eligibility recommend pass; ready to finalise. Criminality and security has not started yet. AOR is 27 February FSW-O candidate.

I hope this would also give a sense of timeline to all february AORs.

I think the golden will be soon for all of us!

Thanks for the update, looks like your golden email is almost on its way. I have 21 Feb AOR- same boat as you are.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
AOR - 12 Feb
RPRF Request - 7 March
RPRF Paid - 13 March
PPR - 20 June.

Sorry, don't know the IP1 and 2 stages because I used a lawyer.

Good luck February Fam. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

COngratulations

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
125 days and counting, I have applied through Lawyer. I think its high time to request GCMS notes. Has any one who has applied through lawyer requested GCMS notes ?