Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Aor 25th Feb
No change in status since March

Which number can we call from USA to inquire about status and visa office?
Call +1 613 944 4000, and follow the instructions.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I tried calling this number last week but it dropped with a message that call can not be completed from area I am calling.
You will have to try and call up a few times, it is pretty normal, I face the same issue if I call them during the day after 8:00 am.
I normally call them around 3:00-3:30pm EST...

hktrivedi

May 21, 2018
Hi Arthurbr,

Thanks for your reply. Just took a chance thereafter as I don't know where the file is being processed / stuck and sent a mail to local immigration office asking for status on the file.

After 3-4 days, received update in mycic that additional documents are not required (which was earlier additional documents are being reviewed). Nothing else changed (medicals under process, background under process). Any hopes of clearing the process and receiving a PPR soon? Am quite eager to get to some kind of finality either ways....

Thanks...

Reactions: arthurbr

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Arthurbr,

Thanks for your reply. Just took a chance thereafter as I don't know where the file is being processed / stuck and sent a mail to local immigration office asking for status on the file.

After 3-4 days, received update in mycic that additional documents are not required (which was earlier additional documents are being reviewed). Nothing else changed (medicals under process, background under process). Any hopes of clearing the process and receiving a PPR soon? Am quite eager to get to some kind of finality either ways....

Thanks...
Give a call to IRCC and find out what’s the update or submit a wenform inquiry and wait for reply in 20 days or order notes and wait 35 days for the delivery

Reactions: hktrivedi

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Thank you so much! Will try again on Monday.
Try calling with skype credits.

I am in USA as well and was not able to call directly. But I was able to talk to a live agent a few times now using skype.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
As far as I can see there isn't anything in the notes to suggest there is any reason for delays, they seem to be ticking everything off and not raising any issues. Its been around 100 days now which I think is pretty close to the average for Ottawa, lets hope there isn't any delay.

Also FYI I've put a short timeline based on the GCMS notes I got, the last update field on the file says 05/04/18 but the last date I can see is the notes added on the 9th of March.

12-Feb
AOR

20-Feb - CIO:
reviews CRS Score, language score verified, ECA report verified, two police certificates reviewed, recommendation of pass Criminality. Note here say I attached my work permit to passport documents
Activities also show medicals were passed on this day

22-Feb - CIO:
Agent Review, Police Certificates R10 OK, Criminality Decision Passed

07-Mar - CPC-Ottawa:
PReVU verified

09-Mar - CPC-Ottawa:
Case Analyst Recommend Pass, lots of information here but summary is...
FSW points calculated and Appears Met "Ready To Finalize RPRF: Complete"
Confirmation of my current work permit
Confirmation of employment to NOC
Settlement funds appears to be met, note about explanation of large banking transactions from my client info (letter of explanation)

You're Australian right? Have you got PPR yet?

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
You're Australian right? Have you got PPR yet?
Yea I'm an Australian living in Canada on IEC. No PPR yet sadly still waiting away.

I ordered a second set of GCMS notes straight after the first set came through, they're due this Friday so I expect I will get them on Monday next week. We will see if anything has progressed or not.

Reactions: Geriasmk

Alexno

May 4, 2018
Yea I'm an Australian living in Canada on IEC. No PPR yet sadly still waiting away.

I ordered a second set of GCMS notes straight after the first set came through, they're due this Friday so I expect I will get them on Monday next week. We will see if anything has progressed or not.
What type of information is in there?

I also live in Canada, awaiting PPR. AOR is Feb 28, currently in IP2.

Reactions: Geriasmk

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015

I think / hope we get ours around the same time with the same AOR and country of citizenship. I am still waiting too.

Would be interested in your GCMS notes even though I cbf to order my own.