+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
Did you filter by residence as well? I don't know if there's a trend there, but I've noticed that while others with later AOR dates have been approved, based on my country of residence there really has been very little movement for february AOR.
I did, by residency country and citizenship country. I am based in the U.S. The only reason I can think of is some occupations are processed faster because that's what Canada really needs.

I wish the tracker has a filed for people to input NOC

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I did, by residency country and citizenship country. I am based in the U.S. The only reason I can think of is some occupations are processed faster because that's what Canada really needs.

I wish the tracker has a filed for people to input NOC
I think your deduction is more accurate than mine. I just found a few articles online about high demand professions with the NOC classification . This could make sense about why some applications submitted after mine have approved already.

Here are the articles:

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/02/study-finds-it-occupations-among-the-most-in-demand-professions-in-canada-0210189.html#gs.K2DEGMI

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-jobs-to-move-to-canada-quickly-2016-11?IR=T#10-financial-and-investment-analysts-1

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
I think your deduction is more accurate than mine. I just found a few articles online about high demand professions with the NOC classification . This could make sense about why some applications submitted after mine have approved already.

Here are the articles:

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/02/study-finds-it-occupations-among-the-most-in-demand-professions-in-canada-0210189.html#gs.K2DEGMI

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-jobs-to-move-to-canada-quickly-2016-11?IR=T#10-financial-and-investment-analysts-1
haha interesting!
according to these two articles, my occupation is actually in the TOP 10 list! I guess something is not right with my case. lol

Blade

Nov 11, 2017
HEY GUYS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FOLLOWING STATUS FOR A MONTH NOW. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM IN IP1 OR IP2 ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY GUYS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FOLLOWING STATUS FOR A MONTH NOW. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM IN IP1 OR IP2 ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP2

ramandhindsa

Jan 9, 2018
Hello,
I am also in the same situation.
My AOR: Feb 3, 2018.
Medical Passed: 13 Feb,
ADR (RCMP) on 13 Feb 2018
I submitted RCMP on 05 Mar 2018.
Now Add Documents Review: Not Applicable.
Whats your current status? Any idea when we can expect PPR?
Or someone else has faced this situation? Please share ur experience asap.
What changes happened to ur BG and additional documents after submitting ADR?

Thank you

ramandhindsa

Jan 9, 2018
Give it some time. About a week at the very least.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation.
My AOR: Feb 3, 2018.
Medical Passed: 13 Feb,
ADR (RCMP), 13 Feb 218
I submitted RCMP on : 05 Mar 2018.
Now Add Documents Review: Not Applicable.
Whats your current status?
Any idea when we can expect PPR?
Or someone else has faced this situation? Please share ur experience asap.
What changes happened to your BG and additional documents after submitting ADR (RCMP)?
Thank you...