+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Did they say if the eligibility is in process or done? They told me that eligibility is in process and security is still not started and criminality and medical is passed. Mine is also at Ottawa AOR 10th feb fswo.
Does your cic page show that the background check is being processed?

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
Did they say if the eligibility is in process or done? They told me that eligibility is in process and security is still not started and criminality and medical is passed. Mine is also at Ottawa AOR 10th feb fswo.
no. she just mentioned some verification thing. and kept reminding me that oh you know this process takes about 6 months. balabal....

I saw some people AOR after me and also based in the US have been approved. is it because different NOC?

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
Should be sending my fingerprints soon.

I see a lot of people worried here. Based on MyImmiTracker, however, I see a very low rejection rate. Not sure how many people keep it up-to-date, but most seem to lead to approval, which is quite surprising to me, honestly.

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. My AOR is Feb 3, 2018. Medical Passed: 13 Feb, ADR (RCMP), I submitted RCMp on 06 Mar 2018. Now Add Documents Review: Not Applicable. Whats your current status? Any idea when we can expect PPR?
Or someone else has faced this situation? Please share ur experience asap. thank you
My application says: "Review of additional documents : We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
I do not think I will be getting a PPR soon, I think it will take them some time to process it.

leotran102

Mar 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate if somebody could help me answer this. Below is my timeline:
Medicals: Feb 27th, 2018.
AOR: Feb 28th, 2018.
All required documents are already submitted except my wife's xray because she is pregnant. She is due on July and I'm planning to get the x-ray done after that.

As of today (March 28th) my status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reading through other cases, I feel like my application is slower because the medical results holdup. Also my case skipped the MEP stage and went directly to IP1 stage.
My question is: what should my timeline expect to look like? Do I have to wait until after July to be advanced to any other stage? Without my wife's xray is the status going to be like this for next few months?

Thank you for your time,
I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate if somebody could help me answer this. Below is my timeline:
All required documents are already submitted except my wife's xray because she is pregnant. She is due on July and I'm planning to get the x-ray done after that.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reading through other cases, I feel like my application is slower because the medical results holdup. Also my case skipped the MEP stage and went directly to IP1 stage.
My question is: what should my timeline expect to look like? Do I have to wait until after July to be advanced to any other stage? Without my wife's xray is the status going to be like this for next few months?

Thank you for your time,
I really appreciate it!

I have the same timeline except that I have MEP . You medicals have not passed probably because your wife's X-RAY has not been provided.

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time,
I really appreciate it!
Maybe your medicals will not delay your application and they still process your application. But will approve after your wife's x-ray. Just my guess

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
So I got a reply to my query from 2 weeks ago about where my visa is being processed. Reply as follows:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa

Does this mean my case has reached CPC-O?

er_india

Jan 10, 2015
I also got RPRF request, paid on the same day .I called the CIC and came to know ,that still my application is in CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.Did you get any email regarding confirmation of RPRF ?

er_india

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All,

AOR - 02/07/2018
Meds Passed - 02/08/2018
IP1 - 02/08/2018
Got extension of 60 days to submit FBI PCC on 02/15/2018
ADR Submitted (FBI PCC) - 02/15/2018
RPRF Fee paid - 02/21/2018

Review of additonal documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I am stuck in IP1 since 02/08/2018. No update in the profile after 02/21/2018. Is there something wrong with my application as I had no update in almost 4 weeks.

I submitted PCC from 3 different countries since I lived in 3 countries for more than 6 months. Will this delay my application. Please advise.

Thank you
I also got RPRF request, paid on the same day .I called the CIC and came to know ,that still my application is in CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.Did you get any email regarding confirmation of RPRF ?Did your application status changed ?

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
I also got RPRF request, paid on the same day .I called the CIC and came to know ,that still my application is in CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.Did you get any email regarding confirmation of RPRF ?Did your application status changed ?
No, I did not receive any email or update after I submitted the RPRF payment confirmation receipt. I am still in IP1 status.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Did you filter by residence as well? I don't know if there's a trend there, but I've noticed that while others with later AOR dates have been approved, based on my country of residence there really has been very little movement for february AOR.

no. she just mentioned some verification thing. and kept reminding me that oh you know this process takes about 6 months. balabal....

I saw some people AOR after me and also based in the US have been approved. is it because different NOC?

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi, I have uploaded all documents, but submit button still not showing and also showing a client information upload option though no need of LOE. Could anyone please help.