+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

wangliajsx

Mar 20, 2018
CEC AOR Feb 16, still no update.

By analyzing Immitracker CEC cases, I noticed a pattern in the timeline - cases submitted during mid-month (i.e. around 10th to 20th day of the month) are processed slower than cases submitted at the beginning and the end of the month. CIC has approved cases up to the beginning and the end of February, but cases with AOR during December 16 to December 20 are still not approved, same thing for January and February.

Anyone knows the reason behind this? Don't think this is coincidence.

Reactions: newbutterfly

Fummy2004

Jun 28, 2017
Hello All,

Please i have a question;

I just received a request to submit the IMM5562E form but for my spouse only. Looking at the form its confusing cause it states the principal applicant must fill this form even though the travel history required is just that of my spouse. Seems like a silly question but i don't want to make a mistake. Do i fill my spouse details only? or i have to include my travel history again as well

Thanks.

Also, Please add me +2348034229076

babi1468

Feb 20, 2018
Guys wanted to update you.

I received my AOR today and my application date is feb 13th and I could link my application yesterday using file number(provided by agent).

Hope my information helps.

Thanks

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, from what I understand I did pass through all the stages (even though my medical records weren't submitted by the doctor). We passed MEP one day after the doctor uploaded our records and we received the PPR email about 4 days after it.
Hi, did you or your spouse have any canadian work experience? I'm just trying to understand if your application was processed fast due to have canada work experience. thank you!

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC AOR Feb 16, still no update.

By analyzing Immitracker CEC cases, I noticed a pattern in the timeline - cases submitted during mid-month (i.e. around 10th to 20th day of the month) are processed slower than cases submitted at the beginning and the end of the month. CIC has approved cases up to the beginning and the end of February, but cases with AOR during December 16 to December 20 are still not approved, same thing for January and February.

Anyone knows the reason behind this? Don't think this is coincidence.
I noticed this trend but still submitted on the 16th because I thought I was just being paranoid. Now I’m also stuck.