AOR in February 2018

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Final Update !!!

Type : CEC - Inland
AOR : 7-FEB (RPRF Paid Upfront)
MED Pass : 16-FEB
BG : 16-FEB (We are processing your background check). Direct IP2.
ADR : 27-FEB (We do not need additional documents)
Mar 9 afternoon EST time, CIC profile showed "Update" but there was no change inside.
PPR : received email Mar 9 10:02 PM EST
Passport Delivered to CPC Ottawa: Mar 15, 2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Mar 16, 2018
Return Tracker Activated Date: Mar 20, 2018 6 PM EST
COPR delivered: Mar 21, 2018

All the best for the rest of folks who are waiting for PPR & COPR.
Congratulations. It seems 'showing "Update" but no change inside' is a sign for PPR.

savy0077

Feb 6, 2018
AOR - 21st Feb
MED Passed - 1st March
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if you need more information.

I received an email today that I have a new message in my account.
The message was - How to find a job in Canada.
It's the same message that I received when I created my profile.

Could someone tell how and why this happened?

wangliajsx

Mar 20, 2018
AOR - 21st Feb
MED Passed - 1st March
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if you need more information.

I got this email too. It might be a standard message sent by the system cuz I don't see any change to my application since receiving the msg.

vishalverma023

Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys,

Anyone with stream FSW-Inland got his PPR? My AOR is10th Feb and Medicals passed on 23rd Feb.

I have below status in CIC:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. H
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
Vishal

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
AOR - 21st Feb
MED Passed - 1st March

I got the same message too. My AOR date was February 20th and medical passed on March 1st.
Background check - We are processing as your background check.... as of March 7th.

I also didn't receive an update on myCIC after receiving the job bank alert.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I
I got the same message too. My AOR date was February 20th and medical passed on March 1st.
Background check - We are processing as your background check.... as of March 7th.

I also didn't receive an update on myCIC after receiving the job bank alert.
I noticed though on immitracker that no one from the feb 7th start date of the background check process has reported receiving a PPR yet. When I looked through the dates of those reporting PPR, the last date in March was March 6th. It seems background checks started on earlier dates (late february) that were previously delayed are receiving PPR this week for the most part. At least that's what immitracker shows.

ramandhindsa

Jan 9, 2018
My medicals were approved.
The weird thing is that I got a request for the RMCP certificate (Canada police report). It will definitely delay my application.

Why are they requesting this? They explicitly say that "You do not need to provide a police certificate for your time in Canada".
If I knew this would be requested, I would have sent with my application. They should just make this clear, and ask everyone to send it.

ramandhindsa

Jan 9, 2018
The weird thing is that I got a request for the RMCP certificate (Canada police report). It will definitely delay my application.

Why are they requesting this? They explicitly say that "You do not need to provide a police certificate for your time in Canada".
If I knew this would be requested, I would have sent with my application. They should just make this clear, and ask everyone to send it.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. My AOR is Feb 3, 2018. Medical Passed: 13 Feb, ADR (RCMP), I submitted RCMp on 06 Mar 2018. Now Add Documents Review: Not Applicable. Whats your current status? Any idea when we can expect PPR?
Or someone else has faced this situation? Please share ur experience asap. thank you

ramandhindsa

Jan 9, 2018

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
I emailed ottawa on March 16 to inquire about the visa office my application is being processed at. I haven't received any response yet. I also used the web form a couple of days ago, since the automated reply from ottawa said they wont respond to visa office inquiries. How long it takes to get a reply?

Last edited:

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I submitted application on 19th Feb and got AOR. I am currently in IP2.

When i login to my CIC account and navigate to ->"View my submitted applications or profiles"-> Click Check Status and Messages for "Express Entry" Application Type, I am on a page with the following message:

"If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."

Can you please tell me if this has any significance?

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys,

Anyone with stream FSW-Inland got his PPR? My AOR is10th Feb and Medicals passed on 23rd Feb.

I have below status in CIC:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. H
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
Vishal
FSW-Inland applicant here. PPR's seem to be slower for us when comparing to CEC Feb applicants...:(

You can follow other cases here:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-inland-e-apr-tracker

Reactions: vishalverma023