+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Madhukar_MS84

Dec 5, 2017
Hi Hardeepsingh

i did that and submitted to nearest VFS as described in the email.

I am also in the same situation I have sent the request on March 15th to change my VFS since i am residing in India.
till now not got any reply from them. waiting for there response

wangliajsx

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - Feb 16, 2018
Medical Passed - Feb 23, 2018
Background Check - We are processing your background check. - Feb 23, 2018

I don't think distinguishing IP1 and IP2 makes sense since this is an "IP2" message but it's been there for almost a month.

Getting impatient since a lot of February AORs are getting approved recently.

Just wondering, how many AOR on or before Feb 16, 2018 are not getting approved? I'm in CEC stream.

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi all,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - Feb 16, 2018

I don't think distinguishing IP1 and IP2 makes sense since this is an "IP2" message but it's been there for almost a month.

Just wondering, how many AOR on or before Feb 16, 2018 are not getting approved? I'm in CEC stream.
It's just one month. My profile is like yours, after medical passed it was showing 'we are processing.......'

Sam_14

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,
Today I went to diagnostic center where my medicals happened..upon reviewing my UCI details they confirmed CIC kept my medical status on hold due to my co-applicant x-ray is in abnormal status as they noticed a scar in it. For which they advised to go through the x-ray once again... So do anyone know what is going to happen after this... Please help me.

Sam_14

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,
Today I went to diagnostic center where my medicals happened..upon reviewing my UCI details they confirmed CIC kept my medical status on hold due to my co-applicant x-ray is in abnormal status as they noticed a scar in it. For which they advised to go through the x-ray once again... So do anyone know what is going to happen after this... Please help me.

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi,
Has your co-applicant had a TB history? I have an old TB 10 years ago and I told the doctor when I took medical exam. I was not asked to take another X-ray and got medical passed.

Sam_14

Mar 19, 2018
Maybe they have concerns about the inactive TB. If your partner is healthy, it should be cleared after the next X-ray.
Oh that really sounds good... But how many days will it take to update the medical status once the test is completed .... Also can you please confirm until the medicals are cleared will there be any progress in my file?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - Feb 16, 2018

Nothing to worry at this moment. I have very similar like yours:

AOR Feb 19
MEP Feb 27
Background Check - We are processing your background check.Feb 27

No update since FEB 27...So I guess we don't have any choice except patiently wait.

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
the wait is literally killing me!!!
have been ip2 since FEB 27. almost a month ... I am in the US, so I assume the lvo would be Ottawa?

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Oh that really sounds good... But how many days will it take to update the medical status once the test is completed .... Also can you please confirm until the medicals are cleared will there be any progress in my file?
Has your co-applicant had a TB history? I have an old TB 10 years ago and I told the doctor when I took medical exam. I was not asked to take another X-ray and got medical passed.
This exact same thing happened with my husband. Don't worry. If the scar is due to an old infection, there will be no issues. The doctor will rule out TB and other infections and take another x-ray to check if there's a serious infection. We had to run around a bit to get some tests done but once the doctor gave us the clearance and uploaded our files, we received our passport request in a week's time. It seems like our background check progressed while CIC was waiting for the doctor to upload the medical clearance.