+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi, My profile showed "updated" today. Instead of the usual "submitted". But when i went inside there was no change in the status. It remains same as earlier. My AOR was 8th Feb. Has anyone else had the same issue? if yes what does it signifies?
That happened to me one time too. Don't worry about it. It doesn't really mean anything. I'm sure you'll have good news soon :)

Reactions: shanky1126

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
I used FedEx to send passport with a return label before, it's pretty simple. you just need to have an account and the FedEx staff will help you create the label and ship with it. But I used for domestic shipping to Japanese consulate. should be similar.
Great! That's what I'll use then! Thanks so much for providing some clarity on the shipment procedure.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Just wanted to let people know that CIC processed our application at lightning speed. My husband and I live in the US.

AOR: 14 Feb 2018
Medical Passed: 10 March, 2018 (we had some issues here since my husband's doctor ordered an additional x-ray to rule our a chest infection). As soon as the doctor uploaded our medical results, MEP was cleared.
Ready for Visa email: 3/13/2018

This was an unbelievably quick process and we're more than overjoyed. Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you receive good news soon too :)
Hi,
Did you passed through NA2 stage after IP1 or did your application jumped straight to IP2/ PPR?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
How many people here are still stuck in IP1 after medicals passed and since when? It seems IRCC has changed the workflow after 27th Feb update. Not sure if this is true or not. Since IP1 normally changes to NA2 on the same day as medicals passed or a couple of days later. I am stuck in IP1 since a week now.

Reactions: Koguiking

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, how long does it take for the Singapore PCC to reach Delhi by mail? The SGP office has replied stating that they have sent the PCC using registered mail.

Thanks!

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
How many people here are still stuck in IP1 after medicals passed and since when? It seems IRCC has changed the workflow after 27th Feb update. Not sure if this is true or not. Since IP1 normally changes to NA2 on the same day as medicals passed or a couple of days later. I am stuck in IP1 since a week now.
I don't think the CIC distinguishes between IP1 and IP2.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
I don't think the CIC distinguishes between IP1 and IP2.
NA1 -> IP1 -> NA2 -> IP2 -> PPR
The work flow is similar to the above right? NA2 happening after medical passed (Background : Not applicable) then moves to IP2 (Background: We currently processing your background check). In IP1 the Background message is "We are currently processing your application. We will let you know when we start your background check".

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi, My profile showed "updated" today. Instead of the usual "submitted". But when i went inside there was no change in the status. It remains same as earlier. My AOR was 8th Feb. Has anyone else had the same issue? if yes what does it signifies?
it means PPR on the way. a few of us experienced this and got ppr later in the day or the next morning. good luck

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

This has been my timeline.
This has been my timeline . Any advice on when to expect a PPR and what all happens during IP2?

21st Dec ITA
24th Feb AOR
3rd March MEP
4th March IP1
7th March IP2

Also, is IP2 the stage when your Background check reads - We are processing your background check ?

Would really appreciate a revert on this.
Hi,
Did you see NA2 or your application jumped directly to IP2?