+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys, can you add me to the whatsapp thread please? I am in Canada already. My number is:
+1 (613) 858 3645.

Thanks,
Marty

wonbinofchina

Dec 4, 2017
Just wanted to let people know that CIC processed our application at lightning speed. My husband and I live in the US.

AOR: 14 Feb 2018
Medical Passed: 10 March, 2018 (we had some issues here since my husband's doctor ordered an additional x-ray to rule our a chest infection). As soon as the doctor uploaded our medical results, MEP was cleared.
Ready for Visa email: 3/13/2018

This was an unbelievably quick process and we're more than overjoyed. Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you receive good news soon too :)
Congrats!

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Guys, I received an email today asking me to upload my ECA certificates - has anyone had to do this before?
I’m not sure why they are only asking for this now as I submitted 6 weeks ago. I though IRCC accessed this information directly from World Education Services (WES) using their portal.
Thanks

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Just wanted to let people know that CIC processed our application at lightning speed. My husband and I live in the US.

Medical Passed: 10 March, 2018 (we had some issues here since my husband's doctor ordered an additional x-ray to rule our a chest infection). As soon as the doctor uploaded our medical results, MEP was cleared.

This was an unbelievably quick process and we're more than overjoyed. Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you receive good news soon too :)
Congratulations on your approval!

I am also staying in the US and a little apprehensive about the process of sending the passports with the return envelope and customs invoice to CPC. Can you please let me know if you are planning to use fedex? and please let me know what option to ask for for getting a return customs invoice when sending it? i heard this is a point of confusion for many. Thanks!

snair2017

Jun 30, 2017

Can you tell u under what stream did you apply?

Was it a PNP nomination?

arpitashriya

Mar 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in February 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Hi ,
Add me to the watsapp group for 12th Feb 2018 AOR
Phone :- 91 9910059309

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Guys , I have the following status right now in account:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean IP1 or IP2?
My aor is feb 5th.Medical passed on Feb 15th .
I had sent a few document via CSE as i had forgot to upload them in my application.They have been replied by Feb 19th.
Please advise
You are in IP2. after IP2 completion PPR request will be initiated

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are in IP2. after IP2 completion PPR request will be initiated
Strangely, shouldn't the 'meet the eligibility requirement' status be updated first? Even in my case the Meds have been passed and ADR raised (Singapore PCC). Still the eligibility requirement met status has not changed.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Yeah, I guess it takes time. I am glad that you have completed all the formalities. Just sit back and relax now. It's just a matter of time. Best of luck!
Thank you.

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Hi,

Received ppr mail on 13 March, 2018. Here's my timeline:
AOR: 19 Feb, 2018
MEP: 28 Feb, 2018
IP1: 28 Feb, 2018
IP2: 1 March, 2018
PPR: 13 March, 2018
Country of Residence USA.

All the best to all of you!