Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Guys , I have the following status right now in account:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean IP1 or IP2?
My aor is feb 5th.Medical passed on Feb 15th .
I had sent a few document via CSE as i had forgot to upload them in my application.They have been replied by Feb 19th.
Please advise
IP2

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Thank you koushik for the replyCould you let me know how many days it takes from IP2 to PPR.
I have seen in previous instances where people have received their PPR in less than 30 days.
I don't believe there is any specific time frame. From what I read online it may take anywhere from few days to few months. The earliest I have seen is 5 days though.

You ca use the below immitracker link to see the status of a lot of current applicants.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

I personally am in IP1 since 3 weeks and no update since then. Every case is different I guess.

Reactions: Koguiking

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't believe there is any specific time frame. From what I read online it may take anywhere from few days to few months. The earliest I have seen is 5 days though.

You ca use the below immitracker link to see the status of a lot of current applicants.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

I personally am in IP1 since 3 weeks and no update since then. Every case is different I guess.
I am also in IP1 and have to submit my Singapore PCC for further processing of my application.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
I am also in IP1 and have to submit my Singapore PCC for further processing of my application.
I submitted all my documents and MEDS Passed but still stuck in IP1 since 3 weeks.

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys, has anyone received their PR approval yet? If so, what was the time from AOR to PPR?
I’ve applied for Federal Skilled Workers thru Express Entry.
I received my AOR on February 8th 2018.
Thanks

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Hi,
I got ITA on 10th January 2018
I submitted all the docs along with fee on 8th Feb 2018.
I got my AOR on 8th Feb 2018 itself
My current status as on 9th March 2018 is:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had submitted all the relevant docs like PCC and my pay stubs along with the letters from the employer etc etc.
Does this mean that i do not have to submit any more documents since it has already been a month and if they had wanted any more documents they would have informed me by now.
Or can they still need/ask for more documents and the "Review of additional documents" status is not final?
Thanks
Hi mate, I am in the same boat. Have you heard any news?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In anycase, I think this IP1 vs IP2 thing is just mere speculation and is of little value. CIC themselves do not distinguish have any such categories. However, it's a good timepass for an online forum/community ;)

shanky1126

Mar 7, 2018
In anycase, I think this IP1 vs IP2 thing is just mere speculation and is of little value. CIC themselves do not distinguish have any such categories. However, it's a good timepass for an online forum/community ;)
exactly my thoughts. what i have heard is though, earlier it used to matter/exist but now CIC does not have any such distinction and every case is different so you can't guess timelines

Reactions: kushagra452

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Just wanted to let people know that CIC processed our application at lightning speed. My husband and I live in the US.

AOR: 14 Feb 2018
Medical Passed: 10 March, 2018 (we had some issues here since my husband's doctor ordered an additional x-ray to rule our a chest infection). As soon as the doctor uploaded our medical results, MEP was cleared.
Ready for Visa email: 3/13/2018

This was an unbelievably quick process and we're more than overjoyed. Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you receive good news soon too :)

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Just wanted to let people know that CIC processed our application at lightning speed. My husband and I live in the US.

AOR: 14 Feb 2018
Medical Passed: 10 March, 2018 (we had some issues here since my husband's doctor ordered an additional x-ray to rule our a chest infection). As soon as the doctor uploaded our medical results, MEP was cleared.
Ready for Visa email: 3/13/2018

This was an unbelievably quick process and we're more than overjoyed. Best of luck to everyone and I pray all of you receive good news soon too :)
Congrats guys...Good Luck..!