AOR in February 2018

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
When we receive a PPR, do they mention if the passport has to reach by a certain date? Or is it just a status in our profile?

Last edited:

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

Below is my timeline.

ITA received - 11/15/2017
AOR - 02/07/2017
60 days extension to upload FBI PCC received on - 02/15/2017
FBI PCC uploaded on - 02/15/2017
RPRF request received - 02/22/2017
RPRF Fee paid on - 02/22/2017

I passed my medical exam and my background check status is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.".

But, I am not sure if this is IP1 or IP2. Can anyone please if I am in IP1 or IP2.

Thank you
IP1

Reactions: koushik90

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone,

Would appreciate your kind inputs.

I received AOR on Feb 25. On March 3 I got medical passed and message saying 'we are processing your background check'. At the same time, they sent me ADR for police clearance in some countries. Am I in IP2? After I provide them with these police certificates ADR, how long until I can expect PPR? Have they completed all other checks such as eligibility, etc? Thank you very much

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

I mailed CIC and got to know that my case is at CIO-Sydney. I submitted my application on 19-Feb. The current status in my CIC login is as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me what it means when they say the case is at CIO-Sydney when the background check is in progress. Shouldn't the case be at CPC/CVO at this stage?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello everyone,

I mailed CIC and got to know that my case is at CIO-Sydney. I submitted my application on 19-Feb. The current status in my CIC login is as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me what it means when they say the case is at CIO-Sydney when the background check is in progress. Shouldn't the case be at CPC/CVO at this stage?
unfortunately, its evidence that the stages being speculated is not an indication of where an application is or supposed to be. after applying we can do nothing but truly wait for an email from CIC or get gcms notes.
we can only be patient

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Aor 14 feb n still waiting for medical.. i went to ip1 without med pass on 23 feb
Did you check with doctor to see everything all right and did they submitted your medical report . Usually, Doctor tells If they see something wrong in the medical report but I hope this will not be the case. hope everything will be all right!

mario0417

Feb 11, 2018
I'm CEC outland and call center agent told me that my app is in Ottawa now.
Then do they send it to local VO when they finish the all assessment?

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Did you check with doctor to see everything all right and did they submitted your medical report . Usually, Doctor tells If they see something wrong in the medical report but I hope this will not be the case. hope everything will be all right!
Yes there is no medical conditions n also hospital didn't say anything abt my medical report n they uploaded it on 15 feb.. they said it was fine...

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes there is no medical conditions n also hospital didn't say anything abt my medical report n they uploaded it on 15 feb.. they said it was fine...
It is strange though.. I don't know sometime CIC folks get lazy to update the status. :):) Yours will be on the way I guess.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, where does one need to upload their additional documents (In my case its the Singapore PCC)?

Thanks!