+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

mario0417

Feb 11, 2018
I've just got an update as "We do not need additional documents" in Review of additional documents.

CEC-Inland
AOR - 7 Feb
MP - 16 Feb
IP1 - 16 Feb (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)
same update at IP1

Last edited:

Sandesh Nair

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys

Need help....

I had received the ITA in the last draw - i was filling up the PR application

There is a section name Legal Name change document.

I already have a Marriage Certificate

Do i have to submit some other document apart from Marriage Certificate . My wife passport has post marriage name but all the education certificate are pre-marriage name

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi Guys

Need help....

I had received the ITA in the last draw - i was filling up the PR application

There is a section name Legal Name change document.

I already have a Marriage Certificate

Do i have to submit some other document apart from Marriage Certificate . My wife passport has post marriage name but all the education certificate are pre-marriage name
no just the marriage certificate is enough

Sandesh Nair

Jun 30, 2017
no just the marriage certificate is enough

So - i have to upload marriage certificate under Marriage Certificate section and Legal Name Change Document section

Also .....Under Personal information for my wife - should i say yes - where it says whether you had another name (in my case it would be pre - marriage name which has her family name).... I had said yes and due to that its asking for Legal name change document

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
So - i have to upload marriage certificate under Marriage Certificate section and Legal Name Change Document section

Also .....Under Personal information for my wife - should i say yes - where it says whether you had another name (in my case it would be pre - marriage name which has her family name).... I had said yes and due to that its asking for Legal name change document
yes since her name changed after marriage

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto

Correct. And don't forget the certified translation if it is not in English.