CEC-Inland
ITA Jan 24
AOR Feb 19
MEP Feb 27
Direct IP2 Feb 27
No update since Feb 27
VO Ottawa

Thank you all for your support..!
Congrats! Can't believe how similar is yours to mine. Plz see below :)

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Got the "Ready for Visa" email today.

PNP OUTLAND ONTARIO
ITA 24TH JAN
AOR 9TH FEB - FEE AND MEDS UPFRONT
ADR 19TH FEB - ECA REPORT
IP2 27 FEB
GHOST UPDATE 27TH MAY
PPR 30TH MAY
VISA OFFICE OTTAWA
NATIONALITY AND RESIDENCE IN UK

I've been a quiet observer but this forum has been an excellent help. Thanks to everyone and specially @billhayat for inputs.

They've asked to send my passport copy, eye colour form, and photos to London VO. How long will it take and what would I get from them in terms of paperwork as my passport is exempt from visa?

Good luck to all.

Reactions: arthurbr

KathieB

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Anyone landing in Toronto this June?
Please provide accommodation details, we are a family of 3 along with our daughter who is 18 months old planning to land by mid June, we are looking to share a 2 bhk with any family planning to land during same time frame. We will be travelling from Mumbai

Reactions: kushagra452

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys my medical tests expire on 5 July 2018. I am still waiting for the PPR. In case I get a PPR after 5 July 2018 do I need to get another medical test done?

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Anyone landing in Toronto this June?
Please provide accommodation details, we are a family of 3 along with our daughter who is 18 months old planning to land by mid June, we are looking to share a 2 bhk with any family planning to land during same time frame. We will be travelling from Mumbai
I suggest you look for apartments on Airbnb. They are much cheaper and you can book a whole place for yourself for half the price of hotels.

Srinibass

Jun 5, 2018
hi there,

My timeline is as follows:

ITA- 07 Feb 2018
Acknowledgment of receipt- 02 March 2018
Medical cleared- 10 March 2018

I have not received any further update on my application. Does anyone have any idea, where am I stuck? It has been over three months. Thanks

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
hi there,

My timeline is as follows:

ITA- 07 Feb 2018
Acknowledgment of receipt- 02 March 2018
Medical cleared- 10 March 2018

I have not received any further update on my application. Does anyone have any idea, where am I stuck? It has been over three months. Thanks
Did you pay the RPRF Fee?

If so, you are probably in IP1. But, your application is being processed in the background.

You can look at my timeline in the signature below. I did not have any updated for almost a 100 days until last week when I moved to IP2 and still no PPR. Just be patient.

Srinibass

Jun 5, 2018
Did you pay the RPRF Fee?

If so, you are probably in IP1. But, your application is being processed in the background.

You can look at my timeline in the signature below. I did not have any updated for almost a 100 days until last week when I moved to IP2 and still no PPR. Just be patient.
Yes. I did pay my RPRF on the same day of AOR. The timeline shows I will be informed once the background check starts.