+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

jus oberoi

May 18, 2018
had submitted RPRF ON 17TH MARCH when should i expect PPR. Any way even on payment to inquire of process in my case. As want dependants to come back to pursue 5th and 6th semester studies but if vacation finishes we r in lurch as medical done in jan 2018 are valid till jan 2019 and also 5th semester attendance is short so for all tickets and immigration have to calculate any person with knowledge please share views.

Juspreet

May 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in February 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
had submitted RPRF ON 17TH MARCH when should i expect PPR. Any way even on payment to inquire of process in my case. As want dependants to come back to pursue 5th and 6th semester studies but if vacation finishes we r in lurch as medical done in jan 2018 are valid till jan 2019 and also 5th semester attendance is short so for all tickets and immigration have to calculate any person with knowledge please share views.
Unable to understand your predicament.

hktrivedi

May 21, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted by AOR on Feb. 10th and got a RPRF request on March 16th and paid on 17th. More than two months since then, there is no update on any of the application items. Everything is under review / under process (except biometrics / interview). Any way to track the application status?

Have sent mail for asking about visa office, but received a reply that if normal processing times (I guess 6 months) have not elapsed, they would not reply to the mail.

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi,

I have submitted by AOR on Feb. 10th and got a RPRF request on March 16th and paid on 17th. More than two months since then, there is no update on any of the application items. Everything is under review / under process (except biometrics / interview). Any way to track the application status?

Have sent mail for asking about visa office, but received a reply that if normal processing times (I guess 6 months) have not elapsed, they would not reply to the mail.
The only alternative is to order GCMS notes and wait for another month. :(

VSK491

Jul 8, 2017
Hi All, got request to pay RTRF today. the link mentioned to pay is :

"Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt to our office by email.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp"

But this takes me to my regular CIC account and nothing is there to make payment.

Then I found on forums this link to pay the fee. I need to register using email and pay as per this. Is this the only way. Can I pay in INR or in CAD only. ...
Pls help

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
first update on my application feb 27
medical passed march 6
no update since medical passed
its 91 days since aor
logged into my acct this morning, tried to click on the part that says submitted like 3 times and wasnt opening, did anyone have issues getting access into their cic account today.
I'm thinking in my mind mayb someone is working on my application, i cant really say much except someone had the same sitaution today.

Reactions: raxdsouza

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
medical passed march 6
its 91 days since aor
logged into my acct this morning, tried to click on the part that says submitted like 3 times and wasnt opening, did anyone have issues getting access into their cic account today.
I'm thinking in my mind mayb someone is working on my application, i cant really say much except someone had the same sitaution today.
Me too brother... getting bad gateway error.
I wish that some one is really working on our cases and we get the PPR at the earliest...
:)

Alexno

May 4, 2018
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
medical passed march 6
its 91 days since aor
Tested, I get a 502 as well... Hopefully, they're doing work, is the reason! :p

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Hi All, got request to pay RTRF today. the link mentioned to pay is :

"Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt to our office by email.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp"

But this takes me to my regular CIC account and nothing is there to make payment.

Then I found on forums this link to pay the fee. I need to register using email and pay as per this. Is this the only way. Can I pay in INR or in CAD only. ...
Pls help
If you don't have a CIC login, you may have to create one and link your application to be able to make payment.

Did you submit a paper application?