+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

chakni

Mar 27, 2018
Congrats....Your timeline and VO please?
EE profile created Dec 6
Invitation received 25th Jan
FBI PCC Feb 16
AOR Feb 26
Med passed March 1
IP2 March 5
ADR (request for updated passport as my original passport had less than 6 months left) April 3
Golden mail April 26

VO Ottowa

Reactions: bibinpanicker

bharry0101

Nov 24, 2017
I received, what looks like a PPR email. There is no update in myCIC account. Can anyone please share the format of PPR email? And address in paris where it asks to send passport? I want to confirm whether it is genuine.

I'm based in Spain and received PPR email from this address: IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Subject of the email: Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa

Email is in French even though my chosen language was English and asking me to send Passport to Embassy of Canada in Paris for visa. Address- IRCC PARIS / UPV, Ambassade du Canada,37, avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France

My timeline:
ITA- Dec 2017 first week
AOR- Feb 2018 last week
PPR (if genuine)- Apr 2018 last week

Last edited:
Reactions: Blade

ashishgv

Jul 9, 2017
Helloo,

Kinda of late to join here....my AOR is feb 14 , also if there is a whats app group for feb aors would like to join that as well....

Cheers...

Feb 27, 2018
Hi
My wife's student visa rejected last year. Then I applied in FSW and I am principle applicant, does her rejection affect decision in ppr ?

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,

AOR: Feb 1st 2018.
currently at IP2 stage (Feb 27 batch)
please add me to the whatsapp group. My NUmber : +965 50980465. TIA.

Arcade

Dec 28, 2017
I received, what looks like a PPR email. There is no update in myCIC account. Can anyone please share the format of PPR email? And address in paris where it asks to send passport? I want to confirm whether it is genuine.

I'm based in Spain and received PPR email from this address: IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Subject of the email: Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa

Email is in French even though my chosen language was English and asking me to send Passport to Embassy of Canada in Paris for visa. Address- IRCC PARIS / UPV, Ambassade du Canada,37, avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France

My timeline:
ITA- Dec 2017 first week
AOR- Feb 2018 last week
PPR (if genuine)- Apr 2018 last week
Everyone that I know of that received the PPR e-mail has the same format you described, the MyCIC status only changes after they stamp the visa on your passport not before that.

Congratulations on the PPR :D

Reactions: bharry0101

bobgop

Oct 30, 2017
Just received PPR Passport submission email. Saw the account was updated with no changes in the afternoon and received an email in the evening.

Here is the timeline: FSW - Outland

ITA: Nov 5th
AOR: Feb 12th
MEP: Feb 20th
ADR: Feb 21st (Travel history)
IP2: Feb 27th
ADR: Feb 28th (US PCC). submitted right away
ADR: April 11th (Canadian PCC), submitted on April 25th
PPR: April 30th

Good luck to all those who are waiting :)