+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Varun500

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Varun,
1. You generally shouldn't leave any gaps in your address history or personal history. As such, yes, I would recommend that you account for even these short unemployment periods in the personal history.

2. You only need to account for work experience for which you're claiming points in your work history (and it should be under personal history as well, which is why the application automatically puts it there). As long as you're not claiming points for them though, any other work experience should only be stated under personal history. So, yes, you're on track here.
Thanks Crescent.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
i logged in my id and it shows updated and then i opened my application and i see no change in my status.

so this could be any malfunction possible from CIC side. or it is not normal??

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
News of 2 PPR in our Feb AOR today :)

PNP Feb 10 from NDVO
FSW Feb 21 from London VO

Hopefully will get more news today !

Last edited:

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
If you're from a visa exempt country then you will not get a visa. Also if you are already living in Canada, then also you don't need that visa.
I'm from Britain living in New Zealand so I am not from a visa exempt country

teegz

Oct 15, 2016
Alright guys... just writing to post my frustration. FSW-O AOR Feb 25th. Maybe the last brazilian from february waiting for ppr. Any news of FSW-O that have waited for longer than 8 months?
SPVO

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
hii frnds , i just called CIC, the guy said that my file is send for review and that is good news.

what does mean review>?, and i asked him that whether my background is checked or not, he said its been checked and its been forwarded to review.

can anyone tell me is it a good news and is my ppr is near by..

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Planning to do the same. Keep me updated
Any update on this?

I have communicated my status change to CIC by e-mails. I am yet to receive any response from them. I am worried; it's been 24 days since I received the PPR. :(

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Yes he is right. You will get visa valid till the date your medical expire or your passport expiry whichever is earlier. Regarding redoing the medicals you will have to contact CIC after you receive your COPR and request them explaining your situation. But best is to do soft landing after you receive the COPR before your medicals expire. All the best.
Thank u for the response

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi All,

I'm oinp Outland applicant. PPR 1-sept.
I have to land in Ontario region for the first time. If I want to settle outside Ontario is it possible? If yes, how long I have to stay in Ontario before moving to any other region.?
Personally I would like to look for jobs and settle in Vancouver. Please suggest.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi All,

I'm oinp Outland applicant. PPR 1-sept.
I have to land in Ontario region for the first time. If I want to settle outside Ontario is it possible? If yes, how long I have to stay in Ontario before moving to any other region.?
Personally I would like to look for jobs and settle in Vancouver. Please suggest.
There is no law preventing you to work anywhere in Canada, after you received PR status.

Googling had never returned any info whether or not an individual had problem later with citizenship application, due cheating on province.

However, if we move to Canada, and gave our word to bind to province and help it to grow, as well as expecting honesty from canadian society, which we are becoming part of, I believe we must utterly refrain from province cheat.

I'm PNP, NS gave me green to apply for PR, so I'll migrate to NS and root there.

What I'm trying to say is that's all about conscience.....

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Sorry this is coming late
Was in a daze when PPR came thru yest. Had to read it twice before confirming it was PPR as I had been deceived a month ago when i got height and eye color as ADR

Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane thru this seemingly endless wait.
My timelines are below
Aor Feb 28 PNPO
MP June 3
1st ADR (FBI PCC) June 5
IP2 June 6
File Transfer to LVO Aug 16
2nd ADR (biodata page, height & eye color) Aug 22
PPR Sep 26

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry this is coming late
Was in a daze when PPR came thru yest. Had to read it twice before confirming it was PPR as I had been deceived a month ago when i got height and eye color as ADR

Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane thru this seemingly endless wait.
My timelines are below
Aor Feb 28 PNPO
MP June 3
1st ADR (FBI PCC) June 5
IP2 June 6
File Transfer to LVO Aug 16
2nd ADR (biodata page, height & eye color) Aug 22
PPR Sep 26
Congratulations buddy!
Have you been under security screening?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear friends
It's been 8 months since I got aor.
I ordered 2 gcms notes and my eligibility is still recommended pass by case analyst. There is nothing mention about officer comment.
My background check is NA since last 6 months. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility?
Does anybody have background status NA for more than 6 months ???

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Dear friends
It's been 8 months since I got aor.
I ordered 2 gcms notes and my eligibility is still recommended pass by case analyst. There is nothing mention about officer comment.
My background check is NA since last 6 months. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility?
Does anybody have background status NA for more than 6 months ???
Hi, I understand its quite frustrating. I would recommend you to contact CIC by email & raise CSE every week to 10 days. I feel your file is just waiting to be picked up by the officer and approved. I was under same situation being CEC with recommended pass for such a long time. Then they just happened to pick up the file and finalize in a day and too the day when my GCMS was created. I feel my GCMS pushed them to pick up the file. All the best !

teegz

Oct 15, 2016
Hi, I understand its quite frustrating. I would recommend you to contact CIC by email & raise CSE every week to 10 days. I feel your file is just waiting to be picked up by the officer and approved. I was under same situation being CEC with recommended pass for such a long time. Then they just happened to pick up the file and finalize in a day and too the day when my GCMS was created. I feel my GCMS pushed them to pick up the file. All the best !
Same situation here... received my notes in August 15th with criminals, medical and eligibility passed. My file was in Ottawa and was transfered to Sao Paulo in May. It came from Ottawa with reccomend pass. I’m thinking about ordering notes again. E-mails get me down because they always reply that within the next 2 months I’ll get an answer. AOR Feb. 25th.