Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Same situation here... received my notes in August 15th with criminals, medical and eligibility passed. My file was in Ottawa and was transfered to Sao Paulo in May. It came from Ottawa with reccomend pass. I’m thinking about ordering notes again. E-mails get me down because they always reply that within the next 2 months I’ll get an answer. AOR Feb. 25th.
In your case CSE would work better and yes ordering GCMS can also help. All the best !

Reactions: teegz

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Dear friends
It's been 8 months since I got aor.
I ordered 2 gcms notes and my eligibility is still recommended pass by case analyst. There is nothing mention about officer comment.
My background check is NA since last 6 months. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility?
Does anybody have background status NA for more than 6 months ???
I completed 7 months since AOR on 22nd sept and have been on NA for 5 months.....got through a cic agent yesterday after 45 mins of wait time who informed me that my BG has not yet started
Have called for gcms and hope to get them by 30th sept
Cheers to us outliers :)

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
I am at a 7 months mark too!!! I made CSE enquiry and got a response that my file is being processed by a Canadian visa office....after all this time??? I thought at the later stages of the application process it comes to the office in the local region. So not sure what's going on with my application. Background check is still in N/A.I have not ordered GCMS for the whole time so thinking of ordering them. Can you please tell me what's the best way of ordering?

teegz

Oct 15, 2016
I am at a 7 months mark too!!! I made CSE enquiry and got a response that my file is being processed by a Canadian visa office....after all this time??? I thought at the later stages of the application process it comes to the office in the local region. So not sure what's going on with my application. Background check is still in N/A.I have not ordered GCMS for the whole time so thinking of ordering them. Can you please tell me what's the best way of ordering?
Yeah man I don’t know... I’m starting to look at going as a student. This process is kinda crazy... people with less points than me, same country, same background, same noc and getting ppr in 3 months... kinda of tired of this... notes I ordered them at gcsmnow... I’ve been NA for at least 4 months too...

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Canadian Visa office means local visa offices as far as I know.

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016

I've ordered from https://www.getgcms.com/

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks guys. Will try to contact the local visa office - see what happens. I am sure yours will come through soon if not already :)

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thanks guys. Will try to contact the local visa office - see what happens. I am sure yours will come through soon if not already :)
raised CSE addressed to my LVO, Ankara, couple of weeks ago, there are 28 days for reply, BGC is NA since May, still deadly silence....

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
I had called for GCMS in May and Aug which I received in June and Sept respectively.
Following is the status on some important points

Eligibility
June notes - Recommended Passed
Sept notes - Recommended Passed

Security

June notes - Not Started
Sept notes - Not Started

Criminality

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

Medicals

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

This means my file has not been touched since 1st May (they sent RPRF request)......that is 5 whole months without any kind of movement. Security screening is still NS. This is really pathetic and disappointing. I have written to CIC, raised CSE and called them....and their response to all the enquiries has been "we are processing your application and will update you once a decision has been made"

Even I know that I will be informed when a decision has been made.....I want to know why is my file put into cold storage? when will your agents take the application and say 'oh! he has been waiting for 7.5 months, lets at least process his file now'? why are people who have applied after me and have lesser points getting their PPR before me?

My medicals expire in Jan '18 and I have a job that requires me to serve 1.5 months of notice if I quit. Then there are so many minor and major life decisions all depending on receiving/not receiving PR.

The Govt. of Canada is inviting people but hasn't considered the repercussions on them for waiting indefinitely without a clue of whats happening to their application. I have so many more thought that I would like to share but then I stop short thinking 'let it be' maybe this week will get some good news.

Thank you & Regards

Below is my timeline for reference
FSWO
AOR - 22nd feb
Medicals - 7th April
IP1 to NA2 - 28th April
RPRF paid - 2nd May

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I had called for GCMS in May and Aug which I received in June and Sept respectively.

Eligibility

Security

June notes - Not Started
Sept notes - Not Started

Criminality

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

Medicals

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

This means my file has not been touched since 1st May (they sent RPRF request)......that is 5 whole months without any kind of movement. Security screening is still NS. This is really pathetic and disappointing. I have written to CIC, raised CSE and called them....and their response to all the enquiries has been "we are processing your application and will update you once a decision has been made"

Even I know that I will be informed when a decision has been made.....I want to know why is my file put into cold storage? when will your agents take the application and say 'oh! he has been waiting for 7.5 months, lets at least process his file now'? why are people who have applied after me and have lesser points getting their PPR before me?

My medicals expire in Jan '18 and I have a job that requires me to serve 1.5 months of notice if I quit. Then there are so many minor and major life decisions all depending on receiving/not receiving PR.

The Govt. of Canada is inviting people but hasn't considered the repercussions on them for waiting indefinitely without a clue of whats happening to their application. I have so many more thought that I would like to share but then I stop short thinking 'let it be' maybe this week will get some good news.

Thank you & Regards

FSWO
AOR - 22nd feb
Medicals - 7th April
IP1 to NA2 - 28th April
RPRF paid - 2nd May
I have seen cases where security was always Not Started and they got ppt.

My meds also expire Jan 19.

I haven't ordered gcms as I am still not comfortable giving my personal details to third party.

I hope we have patience and God luck to get this pr before end of November 2017.

*Yes I like to wish :)

Reactions: ameydixit

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi, I understand its quite frustrating. I would recommend you to contact CIC by email & raise CSE every week to 10 days. I feel your file is just waiting to be picked up by the officer and approved. I was under same situation being CEC with recommended pass for such a long time. Then they just happened to pick up the file and finalize in a day and too the day when my GCMS was created. I feel my GCMS pushed them to pick up the file. All the best !

I had the same thing happen. I ordered my GCMS notes twice, and both GCMS creation dates also coincided with movement on me app.

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017

Eligibility

Security

June notes - Not Started
Sept notes - Not Started

Criminality

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

Medicals

June notes - Passed
Sept notes - Passed

Thank you & Regards

FSWO
AOR - 22nd feb
Medicals - 7th April
IP1 to NA2 - 28th April
RPRF paid - 2nd May

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

FSWO
AOR - Feb 3rd

Reactions: ameydixit

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi chaps,

A bit puzzled here now, I wonder if someone would give a key please :)

when I raised CSE for updates, received -

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
· Report important changes,
· Provide documents,
· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

Where "website" is link to LVOs

So, I've raised another targeted CSE for Ankara, which is my LVO according to CIC website,

and received the following reply -

Your application is being processed in Centralized Intake Office, thus Ankara office is not responsible for your file.
same email referring to CIO Sydney as contact point for status updates.

Is that how CIC having kinda canadian fun (which we all obviously celebrate once there), or that's me not getting clue what's happening ?

Is there possibility that Sydney would progress my case till PR and send decision without LVO review ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi chaps,

A bit puzzled here now, I wonder if someone would give a key please :)

when I raised CSE for updates, received -

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
· Report important changes,
· Provide documents,
· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

Where "website" is link to LVOs

So, I've raised another targeted CSE for Ankara, which is my LVO according to CIC website,

and received the following reply -

Your application is being processed in Centralized Intake Office, thus Ankara office is not responsible for your file.
same email referring to CIO Sydney as contact point for status updates.

Is that how CIC having kinda canadian fun (which we all obviously celebrate once there), or that's me not getting clue what's happening ?

Is there possibility that Sydney would progress my case till PR and send decision without LVO review ?
Yes! Local VO means nothing :)