+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sagarsbharadwaj

Jun 1, 2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Is NDVO still busy with some other set of applications ?? With this pace, it will never be done.
The challenge is they do not provide any information via email or call.... Its like radio silence. No clue what they are upto.

lilobug15

Jun 21, 2017
how did you know it was transferred to London? Did you contact anyone? Can you please share the contact details?

I sent an email to CPC CTD Ottawa few months ago and learned my application was at a CIO in sydney.
I tried sending another email just recently but got this reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is not processed at this office. You will have to use our online web form to submit your inquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I used the link she sent me but then I got a very generic automated reply. nothing about the application I'm asking about.

I guess I should be contacting Sydney directly? but then I dont have any information about them. Just a number I cannot call if im outside Canada.

You can call them and check. Emailing them won't really get you the information you're looking for.
+1 (613) 944-4000, And use the extension as follows
1-1-1-2-2-2-2-0

integral0087

Aug 29, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
N/A
Hi, everyone! I'm a FSW-Outland from Russia with a two year Canadian M.A. diploma stuck at 196 days with ZERO changes to my account (apart from the usual: medicals passed and we are determining your eligibility). My AOR was on Feb 14, 2017 - the least lucky day it seems. I haven't made any inquires about my case, because it seems like that for a very few people it did any good... I wonder if I should make any inquiries at all or just stick with what I have and start looking into different immigration options in the meantime...

Anyway, I wish you all not to lose hope like I did and finally get that PPR!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi, everyone! I'm a FSW-Outland from Russia with a two year Canadian M.A. diploma stuck at 196 days with ZERO changes to my account (apart from the usual: medicals passed and we are determining your eligibility). My AOR was on Feb 14, 2017 - the least lucky day it seems. I haven't made any inquires about my case, because it seems like that for a very few people it did any good... I wonder if I should make any inquiries at all or just stick with what I have and start looking into different immigration options in the meantime...

Anyway, I wish you all not to lose hope like I did and finally get that PPR!

Have you ordered your GCMS notes to get more information on your case?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Reactions: integral0087

integral0087

Aug 29, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
N/A

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
My application too shows additional documents required and I have written to them and also raised CSE but nothing conclusive from them.
It's quite frustrating since there is nothing we can do about it. I've written to them again yesterday, let's see what happens
Tomorrow will be a total of 210 days for me...and counting! It will also be nearly 3 months since IP2. I am curious to know if anyone who had IP2 a couple of months or more back and has recently received a PPR?

Also, my status shows that they require additional documents for nearly 3 weeks now, with no message. Also, I haven't been able to receive a response to my emails regarding this as well. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and managed to get a response on it??

Ontario3924

Oct 4, 2016
The challenge is they do not provide any information via email or call.... Its like radio silence. No clue what they are upto.
Hi Sagar/All, Someone with the name Cian has their BG changed to IP2 today. Feb 9th AOR applicant. IS that user in this forum? We probably can take some solace from this update and hope some change happens in our status as well in the coming days. The tracker has the entry of this user:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

firstone

Jun 29, 2015

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
I called CIC now, the agent said only security check is pending. Any idea what happens at this stage. How they check security?

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Tomorrow will be a total of 210 days for me...and counting! It will also be nearly 3 months since IP2. I am curious to know if anyone who had IP2 a couple of months or more back and has recently received a PPR?

Also, my status shows that they require additional documents for nearly 3 weeks now, with no message. Also, I haven't been able to receive a response to my emails regarding this as well. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and managed to get a response on it??
My case is almost same @Lyon37
My case is 203 days old while i am in BG IP2 since 26th May. Can you please confirm if your file is under Security Screening because that's the case with me as revealed by GCMS Notes.