+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Kanda1992

Aug 16, 2017
Hi All!

Finally got the email to submit my passport on the 24th!

Stream: PNP-Outland
eAPR & AOR: 23-Feb-2017
BG Changed to IP2: 21-08-2017

I do need some advice though.... my Fiancee and I were planning to do our court marriage in December. This would be before I do my landing. Will this be a problem? I plan to sponsor him after I finish my landing procedures. Can they revoke my PR if I go ahead? Should I wait till after I do my landing and get the PR card to do the court marriage?
Congratulations

Reactions: lilobug15

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I guess the wait made me lost the count of days since AOR. Completed 200 days today.. seems like I am the only one waiting for so long... :( :( :(

The CIC agent said that my file has not yet been transferred to LVO (NDVO) even though m PNP-O (Ontario Nominated). Anyone else who got their PPR without their file being transferred to LVO???

Ontario3924

Oct 4, 2016
I guess the wait made me lost the count of days since AOR. Completed 200 days today.. seems like I am the only one waiting for so long... :( :( :(

The CIC agent said that my file has not yet been transferred to LVO (NDVO) even though m PNP-O (Ontario Nominated). Anyone else who got their PPR without their file being transferred to LVO???
Hi Kapil. We both share the same time lines. Completed 200 days today. Back ground check is still in NA status. Application is currently with NDVO and the file was transferred to LVO probably early July I suppose. Hope the information helps ! Cheers.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016

You can refer this tracker https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker
I guess you are Feb 1st week AOR. Looks like most of Febs are still waiting.. there are chances for you all to get update/PPR this week..

VanessaS

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Background check updated to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Timeline:
PNP-O Ontario French Speaking Stream VO Mexico
Aor 27th Feb
Meds passed and Background check from NA to NS: 7th April
Background check from NS to NA: 17th May
Additional documents : We do not need additional documents : 15th August
Background check from NA to IP: 28th August

Kanda1992

Aug 16, 2017

195 days

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
I am in the same boat - FSWO
188 days and still on NA......guys its pretty disheartening on one hand to be in this situation where there is no PR even after 6 months and on the other hand IRCC is handing out ITAs as if its a party.....

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
It was initially with Sydney, Nova Scotia, then on the 21st they transferred it to London. I applied from Dubai, UAE.
how did you know it was transferred to London? Did you contact anyone? Can you please share the contact details?

I sent an email to CPC CTD Ottawa few months ago and learned my application was at a CIO in sydney.
I tried sending another email just recently but got this reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is not processed at this office. You will have to use our online web form to submit your inquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I used the link she sent me but then I got a very generic automated reply. nothing about the application I'm asking about.

I guess I should be contacting Sydney directly? but then I dont have any information about them. Just a number I cannot call if im outside Canada.

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
I am in the same boat - FSWO
188 days and still on NA......guys its pretty disheartening on one hand to be in this situation where there is no PR even after 6 months and on the other hand IRCC is handing out ITAs as if its a party.....
I totally agree!! I mean they admit they have tonssss of backlog. the most logical thing to do is to stop receiving applications first until they clear everything out.

it's not like people will stop wanting to go to Canada once they reopen and start accepting applications again. :(

Reactions: ameydixit