+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
I am in the same boat - FSWO
188 days and still on NA......guys its pretty disheartening on one hand to be in this situation where there is no PR even after 6 months and on the other hand IRCC is handing out ITAs as if its a party.....
189 days for me.... PNP Outland (Ontario)
But I really liked the party part :D

Reactions: ameydixit

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
I am in the same boat - FSWO
188 days and still on NA......guys its pretty disheartening on one hand to be in this situation where there is no PR even after 6 months and on the other hand IRCC is handing out ITAs as if its a party.....
Hello ameydixit, same status as yours. Application submitted on 20 February, E_AOR 21st February.... Stuck on NA since April..... really tired of IRCC. ..Not so happy seems like IRCC is a disorganized organization. I guess when they are ready we'll hear from them!!.... We just have to pray for the best and wait

Reactions: ameydixit

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hey guys anyone who have submitted thr passport to NDVO know how long does it take to receive it? I hope all of you waiting for the golden email will receive it soon. Good luck

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Finally I have received the golden email.
Thank you all for all the information and good advices.
Be strong, the email will come, it is just a matter of time.
Good luck!
Many Congratulations @abc_27 , Please confirm if your application was under security screening ?

Sagarsbharadwaj

Jun 1, 2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Hi All,

Is there a way we can raise a complaint for the delay with no explanation ? I have raised CSE, sent mails and called non of it has seemed to work so far.

Anything else that can be done which may help ? Its now been over a 1.5 months since my file was transferred to NDVO.

Thanks!

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi All,

Is there a way we can raise a complaint for the delay with no explanation ? I have raised CSE, sent mails and called non of it has seemed to work so far.

Anything else that can be done which may help ? Its now been over a 1.5 months since my file was transferred to NDVO.

Thanks!
1.5 months for me today since the file transferred to NDVO, no progress whatsoever. The only thing you can do is wait if you can manage to pump some patience till things get sorted.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Tomorrow will be a total of 210 days for me...and counting! It will also be nearly 3 months since IP2. I am curious to know if anyone who had IP2 a couple of months or more back and has recently received a PPR?

Also, my status shows that they require additional documents for nearly 3 weeks now, with no message. Also, I haven't been able to receive a response to my emails regarding this as well. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and managed to get a response on it??

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Is NDVO still busy with some other set of applications ?? With this pace, it will never be done.

Sagarsbharadwaj

Jun 1, 2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
1.5 months for me today since the file transferred to NDVO, no progress whatsoever. The only thing you can do is wait if you can manage to pump some patience till things get sorted.
All i have learnt is to have patience.... lol.

Lets hold tight till the time they feel the time is right for us!!!