NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi All!

Finally got the email to submit my passport on the 24th!

Stream: PNP-Outland
eAPR & AOR: 23-Feb-2017
BG Changed to IP2: 21-08-2017

I do need some advice though.... my Fiancee and I were planning to do our court marriage in December. This would be before I do my landing. Will this be a problem? I plan to sponsor him after I finish my landing procedures. Can they revoke my PR if I go ahead? Should I wait till after I do my landing and get the PR card to do the court marriage?
If you do court marriage before your final landing then you need to inform this to CIC. If you don't inform then it is an offence. This would make a change in your situation before landing and could be a problem because your CRS points would change. Better would be to land first and come back to India for marriage. I won't suggest you to do court marriage before landing.

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hi All!

I do need some advice though.... my Fiancee and I were planning to do our court marriage in December. This would be before I do my landing. Will this be a problem? I plan to sponsor him after I finish my landing procedures. Can they revoke my PR if I go ahead? Should I wait till after I do my landing and get the PR card to do the court marriage?
Congratulations, may i know your VO please?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
So many congratulations!! Wishing you all the best.

Also, thank you - you've been a great sport and you've done your part encouraging others and providing timely analytics!

Thanks for your help! And congrats again!
Thanks a lot Lyon37 !
Any progress on your case since IP2 in June...its been pretty long for you too. They are surely clearing up Feb group and yours should be soon. All the best!

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi All!

If you get married before landing you can add your spouse to the application by informing cic. No need to sponsor then

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Thanks a lot Lyon37 !
Any progress on your case since IP2 in June...its been pretty long for you too. They are surely clearing up Feb group and yours should be soon. All the best!
@ rg74 a well deserved PPR.congratulations and best of luck for ur life ahead.

Reactions: rg74

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
If you get married before landing you can add your spouse to the application by informing cic. No need to sponsor then
and that will extend waiting, adding another 3-4 months or more for spouse background\security check, and if he fails to pass for some reason - she'll be denied entry either.
Better do landing, then get married and sponsor, that's more safe (especially since they were not lawfully married from the beginning of process)

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Thanks a lot Lyon37 !
Thanks for the wishes rg74 ...!! I am happy for you!

No updates yet. Its still in IP2 and now its been nearly three months. The page says that they need additional documents since earlier this month, but there has been no message. And I have received no reply to my emails requesting info on this - so, I am guessing its a glitch.

Also, GCMS notes had one entry on Security Screening, so I guess it'll take a little longer than most.

But I do hope it doesn't take too long. Still waiting, sometimes patiently, and sometimes not too patiently.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi Guys! I've only recently found this forum...just a quick question - I had an additional document request and the document needs to be uploaded to myCIC. I haven't touched my application since I lodged it so I am not too sure how to do this. Do you go into "Review your application" and there's an option to upload it there? Will it have the specific name like all the other documents at the time of original lodgement? Soooo scared to touch anything as I am not very good with online applications - keep on having "technical issues" :))))

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Guys! I've only recently found this forum...just a quick question - I had an additional document request and the document needs to be uploaded to myCIC. I haven't touched my application since I lodged it so I am not too sure how to do this. Do you go into "Review your application" and there's an option to upload it there? Will it have the specific name like all the other documents at the time of original lodgement? Soooo scared to touch anything as I am not very good with online applications - keep on having "technical issues" :))))
What's did CIC asked for?. Normally there a section for Uploading the additional documents as requested by CIC. You don't need to worry as nothing will happen to your submitted application and documents.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017

I have faced the same issue. I would suggest you follow steps mentioned in below link -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1137&top=29

If you still can't see the upload option then raise CSE, email your Visa Office, and report it as a technical error.

I have sent the required documents directly to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, on their email address. I have got it confirmed via phone.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have faced the same issue. I would suggest you follow steps mentioned in below link -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1137&top=29

If you still can't see the upload option then raise CSE, email your Visa Office, and report it as a technical error.

I have sent the required documents directly to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, on their email address. I have got it confirmed via phone.
Hey Prashantduggal! Good to see you here. Thank you as always :)

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
And I completed the 6 Month Waiting now. It seems it's gonna take few more months until I get PPR. it seems like either you get PPR in your last week or then you have to wait way longer.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
And I completed the 6 Month Waiting now. It seems it's gonna take few more months until I get PPR. it seems like either you get PPR in your last week or then you have to wait way longer.
do u know ur visa office?