+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
GUYS my BG just turned to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " after being NA since April 21-23rd. IS this IP2? I am Feb 10th AOR inland applicant..

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
sent an email to CPC Ottawa, they replied my case is not processing at their office. Is this normal? Any idea where my case is processed right now? Because I know people from my country are processed at Ottawa, but why not me ?

BCNA since mid-May. Thank you!

It must have moved to local visa office.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
3 days left to hit the 6 months mark........ Can someone predict what is happening to my case????
Received email saying my application has already been approved about 2 months ago.
Called IRCC and the agent also told me that everything is done and application has already been approved and Just need to wait about a month ago..
I have been waiting waiting and waiting and still waiting and nothing happens....... What do you think guys??? What shall I do...
BG went to IP2 on 19 May, and it seems like only few FSWO applicants are left in with FEB AoR

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
3 days left to hit the 6 months mark........ Can someone predict what is happening to my case????
Received email saying my application has already been approved about 2 months ago.
Called IRCC and the agent also told me that everything is done and application has already been approved and Just need to wait about a month ago..
I have been waiting waiting and waiting and still waiting and nothing happens....... What do you think guys??? What shall I do...
BG went to IP2 on 19 May, and it seems like only few FSWO applicants are left in with FEB AoR

security screening must be. FSW-O Jan. should have been long approved.

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017

Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I actually hit my 6 mth mark 2 days ago. I called CIC ago & apparently they are just awaiting instructions to send my app from Ottawa to my LVO so that my passport can get stamped. Hang in there...I know how frustrating the wait is. But at least we know the application is approved. I'm really hoping & praying to land in Sept. so I just to stay positive.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I actually hit my 6 mth mark 2 days ago. I called CIC ago & apparently they are just awaiting instructions to send my app from Ottawa to my LVO so that my passport can get stamped. Hang in there...I know how frustrating the wait is. But at least we know the application is approved. I'm really hoping & praying to land in Sept. so I just to stay positive.
First of all, I would suggest you to check your email junk folder or connect with your agent (if any), just to make sure email has not been skipped by mistake. Secondly, these days inland applicants are getting more priority so just be patient, you will get your PPR soon. :)

Cheers!!

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I actually hit my 6 mth mark 2 days ago. I called CIC a wk ago & apparently they are just awaiting instructions to send my app from Ottawa to my LVO so that my passport can get stamped. Hang in there...I know how frustrating the wait is. But at least we know the application is approved. I'm really hoping & praying to land in Sept. so I just to stay positive.
Also it seems like it's mainly PNP inland folks that have been getting PPR this past wk. Maybe they clearing those out first.

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
First of all, I would suggest you to check your email junk folder or connect with your agent (if any), just to make sure email has not been skipped by mistake. Secondly, these days inland applicants are getting more priority so just be patient, you will get your PPR soon. :)

Cheers!!
Haha. I have been checking my Junk mail daily. Thanks tho. I agree the inland folks do seem to be getting priority.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Haha. I have been checking my Junk mail daily. Thanks tho. I agree the inland folks do seem to be getting priority.
Write to your visa office asking if any thing is required from your end. Also do mention that a month ago you were informed of the approval. That may act as a reminder in case they have forgotten about it.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Then I would suggest you to go for GCMS notes. That will surely act as a trigger to process your file further.