+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All!

Just got a job offer but I haven't received the PR yet so wondering if any of you know where I am at in this process. I got AOR Feb 19th and my current status is copied below. What are the next steps....will the next update and email message be acceptance or are there more steps to wait for after that? Please dont use abbreviations cause I dont know them all. Thanks all!

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dandona

Oct 5, 2015
Hi All!

Just got a job offer but I haven't received the PR yet so wondering if any of you know where I am at in this process. I got AOR Feb 19th and my current status is copied below. What are the next steps....will the next update and email message be acceptance or are there more steps to wait for after that? Please dont use abbreviations cause I dont know them all. Thanks all!

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dear
I have exactly same status. AOR Feb 18. No movement, it came to standstill. God knows how long it will take

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Guys i have a query:
couple of days back i have written to CIC to check my status, and they have replied back to me but kind of an automated reply that your application isunder review under regulatory timeline. And no other info.

can i send them mail again on status inquiry, is it ok? or shall i wait for some more time ?

awaiting response. Many thanks

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
I Really salute you guys who have waited more than 120 days and received their PR and the guys who are still waiting to receive their PR. Wish you all get speedy PPR.

The nervousness I got from yesterday after reaching 120 days(Yesterday) is unexplainable. Each and every second is painful even though I am sure that I will get the PR.

Sorry for portraying my feelings.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

Just one small request to whoever are already in Canada and got the job for stream FSW and PNP.

Please guys whoever has got the job after moving to Canada, share your experience that what things you did to get job with your NOC, stream and Province. This will be helpful who got the PR and currently in process to land.

Thanks

Reactions: imarri01

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
I Really salute you guys who have waited more than 120 days and received their PR and the guys who are still waiting to receive their PR. Wish you all get speedy PPR.

The nervousness I got from yesterday after reaching 120 days(Yesterday) is unexplainable. Each and every second is painful even though I am sure that I will get the PR.

Sorry for portraying my feelings.
Don't worry we all are in the same boat. Hope to hear something good soon.

151 days and counting.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
dont want to scare anyone (Steven King) :) but just spotted one been rejected from January AOR, PNP-O - daughter BC translation was not satisfactory.
Point here is that cic hasn't even completed full documents verification so far, despite of 5-6 months.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Review of Additional Documents: Changed from "The additional documents provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents".

-------------
PNP Ontario - Outland
AOR - 10 FEB
BG - NA (from ~2 months)

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
dont want to scare anyone (Steven King) :) but just spotted one been rejected from January AOR, PNP-O - daughter BC translation was not satisfactory.
Point here is that cic hasn't even completed full documents verification so far, despite of 5-6 months.
I think he said after 110 days, that's sad nevertheless.

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
You scare the shit outta me! we can see on the tracker Jan. applicants are just having a PPR rain, the case you stated must be a very rare one.

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
AOR 22nd Feb
NA 28th April
Since April no movement in status....148 days into the pool....
GCMS says eligibility "Recommended pass" and security "not started" as on 31st may......
What do they exactly do in security any idea

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly 2 months today since BG changed to IP2....... I had been informed via Email that my application has been approved a month ago, also i called CIC about a week ago and the agent also told me that my application has been approved and all i need to do now is wait patiently..... 11 Days left to hit the 6 months mark after AOR....... Don't know what is causing the delay.......
I also got this mail couple of days back that my application has been approved. I've been very happy until I read your post. Feeling worried now.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
That's 31st March AOR

Reactions: Jay_Jay

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
nup, February 2017, here it is -

Reasons for Rejection
He got ITA in Feb, but his AOR is Mar 31st

He replied back to someone, and here below his timeline:

"His timeline is -
Ontario nomination-22 feb
ITA - 23 feb
AOR -31 march
Bg status - NA
Yesterday when I saw the msg they have assigned UCI.
We have asked Indian embassy in Saudi to provide birth certificate for me and my spouse as well as for my daughter-6 years age.
Where they mentioned on embassy paper her date of birth according to that mentioned in passport.
Alas our agent didn't point out that before, because in provincial application it wasn't objected."