Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi friends.
I got my rejection letter from cic last night, stating that my daughter's birth certificate was in Hindi and the English version which we gave from embassy (we are not in our country of origin) based on passport details was not valid.
I am an Ontario nominee (feb 2017) .
Letter says my application is rejected. And all express entry details including job bank and all stands cancelled.
May I understand, what all did you provide along with the application?

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
May I understand, what all did you provide along with the application?
Thanks for your reply Pawshi.
My timeline is -
Ontario nomination-22 feb
ITA - 23 feb
AOR -31 march
Bg status - NA
Yesterday when I saw the msg they have assigned UCI.
We have asked Indian embassy in Saudi to provide birth certificate for me and my spouse as well as for my daughter-6 years age.
Where they mentioned on embassy paper her date of birth according to that mentioned in passport.
Alas our agent didn't point out that before, because in provincial application it wasn't objected.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
My timeline is -
ITA - 23 feb
AOR -31 march
Bg status - NA
We have asked Indian embassy in Saudi to provide birth certificate for me and my spouse as well as for my daughter-6 years age.
Where they mentioned on embassy paper her date of birth according to that mentioned in passport.
Alas our agent didn't point out that before, because in provincial application it wasn't objected.
Oh Jesus.....That is totally not your mistake. OINP accepted and CIC didnt. I do understand that why the rejection was after 110 days. Actually, it was because PNP stream is running very slow in the processing. It seems your R10 got completed recently and they objected the same. Could you please share the exact reason written in the rejection letter? is it incomplete or rejection? If it is incomplete then you will get the complete refund.

I would suggest you that you connect with legal falcon and he can be of help. Please create a new profile, ask OINP to transfer your 600 points to this new profile, get into the pool and get in the draw. Also, connect with a very good translation service (IRCC recommended, if possible) in Canada over web. Share your requirement and get the translation done. Always ask for those five documents. make sure, you always attach (ATTACH) the colored scan of the BC along with the complete translation set given by that agency.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
My timeline is -
ITA - 23 feb
AOR -31 march
Bg status - NA
Also, who is your agent? In Canada or India? I will not use any bad words about your agent. Not sure, why didn't they point that gap. Please refer the page where translation requirements are mentioned.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Please go through the same.

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Oh Jesus.....That is totally not your mistake. OINP accepted and CIC didnt. I do understand that why the rejection was after 110 days. Actually, it was because PNP stream is running very slow in the processing. It seems your R10 got completed recently and they objected the same. Could you please share the exact reason written in the rejection letter? is it incomplete or rejection? If it is incomplete then you will get the complete refund.

I would suggest you that you connect with legal falcon and he can be of help. Please create a new profile, ask OINP to transfer your 600 points to this new profile, get into the pool and get in the draw. Also, connect with a very good translation service (IRCC recommended, if possible) in Canada over web. Share your requirement and get the translation done. Always ask for those five documents. make sure, you always attach (ATTACH) the colored scan of the BC along with the complete translation set given by that agency.
Letter says that "your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and 12.01 of IRPR. Your application is rejected for being incomplete." 'Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
-copy of birth certificate for ___ was not included. Submitting information based on passport is not accepted.'
They will refund the fees.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Letter says that "your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and 12.01 of IRPR. Your application is rejected for being incomplete." 'Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
-copy of birth certificate for ___ was not included. Submitting information based on passport is not accepted.'
They will refund the fees.
So, the application is incomplete. Not a rejection case.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which u want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Would really appreciate anyone guiding in this situation with their experience.

My friend recently received ITA where primary applicant is his wife.

While making his profile (Dependent's profile) we selected his NOC code as 0125 (Other Business Service Managers) but now found out that it explicitly excludes 0122 (Banking Managers) He works for a bank and his Job description best matches 0125.

Now, my questions are as follows:

1. Being a dependent, his work experience doesn't affect the CRS score. So thinking about his NOC code really matters or will affect decision on their application, keeping in view it has no impact on the score?

2. I think 0122 (Banking Managers) NOC code doesn't comprehensively cover all Bank related jobs. Can I seek interpretation of this NOC code from somewhere?

We don't really want to risk this ITA based on dependents NOC Code issue.

For reference see below 0125 exclusion(s)

0125 - Other business services managers
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.

• Exclusion(s)
    • Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
    • Architecture and science managers (0212)
    • Banking, credit and other investment managers (0122)
  • Main duties

Managers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services
    • Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
    • Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
    • Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
    • Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
    • Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
    • Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
    • Hire, train and supervise staff.
I hope I have narrated my situation well to understand.

Any response shall be highly appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I am sorry to hear the rejection. I would suggest to get the hindi one translated. Please ensure that you have these five in your set -

1. Coloured scan of the original BC in Hindi
2. Translation in English. This should be notarized.
3. Affidavit from the translator. This should be notarised.
4. Translator should also stamp the photo-copy of the BC.
5. Certified True copy of the BC. This should also be notarised.

You can also use the canadian certified translation service.

Please share your timeline - What was your AOR date? At what stage this rejection came? Was it at IP1 stage or after that? is your medical passed? is UCI assigned?

Thank you and wish you good luck with your application.
Dear Pawshi
In my country Marriage certificate and Brith, certificates are issued in both the languages Urdu and English so i also need translation of these certificate in eglish however information is mentioned in english too??

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Dear Pawshi
In my country Marriage certificate and Brith, certificates are issued in both the languages Urdu and English so i also need translation of these certificate in eglish however information is mentioned in english too??
well, I do feel there is no need for translation for dual language document. However, please do take the opinion of @legalfalcon on the same.

Reactions: moonarch

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Pawshi
well, I do feel there is no need for translation for dual language document. However, please do take the opinion of @legalfalcon on the same.
No need for a translation. If a document has english along with any other language, that is sufficient and does not require translation.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi friends.
I got my rejection letter from cic last night, stating that my daughter's birth certificate was in Hindi and the English version which we gave from embassy (we are not in our country of origin) based on passport details was not valid.
I am an Ontario nominee (feb 2017) .
Letter says my application is rejected. And all express entry details including job bank and all stands cancelled.
Very sorry to hear about that :( Hope you'll create a new EE profile and ask Ontario to link your nomination to your new profile.

Good luck.

Reactions: CVYM

lsat180

Jul 7, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
Hi friends,

I have an urgent question. I live in the U.S., but I'm from Ghana. My AOR is 15th May 2017.

I think I have a pretty straightforward application; I'm single, no dependents, software engineer at Apple.

I only just paid attention to CIC's page on Ghana PCC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/ghana.asp

It says you should wait for a letter from CIC before obtaining a PCC from Ghana, and at the time of your application you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

I got a PCC from Ghana and included it with my application upfront, together with the U.S. FBI report. Obviously I didn't follow CIC's guidelines to the letter. I'm afraid I could be rejected. What do you kind folks suggest I do?

Thank you.