+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Vivek88

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,

I uploaded my WES ECA report for ITA education documents but did not upload transcripts or degree certificates. Will it hurt my chances of getting PPR. And also was IELTS and Nomination letter to be uploaded manadatory? Received my AOR on 11th July

A response will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Reactions: nsrk

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I uploaded my WES ECA report for ITA education documents but did not upload transcripts or degree certificates. Will it hurt my chances of getting PPR. And also was IELTS and Nomination letter to be uploaded manadatory? Received my AOR on 11th July

A response will be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Transcripts are not mandatory.
Uploading your degree is. We have seen plenty of rejections for applicants who failed to upload this.
IELTS is not mandatory to be uploaded.
I know it is recommended to upload the nomination letter in the LOE placeholder but whether this is mandatory I do not know.

Bottom line, chances of rejection are high due to not uploading your degree. Raise a CSE with this document asap.

Reactions: nsrk

Vivek88

Jul 12, 2017
Transcripts are not mandatory.
Uploading your degree is. We have seen plenty of rejections for applicants who failed to upload this.
IELTS is not mandatory to be uploaded.
I know it is recommended to upload the nomination letter in the LOE placeholder but whether this is mandatory I do not know.

Bottom line, chances of rejection are high due to not uploading your degree. Raise a CSE with this document asap.
Thank you for the reply. Doing it ASAP

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello all,

Since CIC does not review the entire application once they find a reason for rejection, i think it would be a good idea if we can all share reasons for rejection which we have come to know about. That way we can develop a nice list of possible reasons and make sure our applications are covered for that:

A few reasons i have seen on the forum are

- Job not specified as full time and permanent employment
- Failiure to upload ECA (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page)
Hi guys,
What if I'm not a permanent but full-time employee? I mentioned only FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE in the letter. Is it ok? Thanks ya

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hello Seniors

I have three questions and need your support on them.

1) I selected "all provinces" while creating profile for EE. Just read somewhere that Quebec has different rules for FSW. Will my application get rejected since I selected "all provinces" which would then also include Quebec? Or the applications get rejected only if you select Quebec separately?

2) I was working a MNC for 4.5 years and therefore was able to claim all points with respect to employment. When I created my profile, I was not employed anywhere so I did not mention anything in the current employment section. Now, when I have joined a new Company, do I have to update my profile again and mention this? I am at 439 so I am hopeful to get an ITA by next draw. Will IRCC reject my application because it was not updated with respect to my current employment? EE profile was created on 22 June and I joined the new Company on 3 July.

3) Proof of funds- Do we have to give details of all accounts and loans? Like I have an account which has the requisite funds which are more than six months old but it is not my salary account. All EMI gets deducted from my salary account. Do they check the net worth of the person? Like total funds minus and on going loans?

Thanks in advance for your help !!

prai16

Apr 18, 2017
Hi

After submission of my APR application, my application was in review phase. Few days back I received an email from CIC to submit form IMM 5476- Use of representative.

My doubt is I selected "NO" for the use of representative while submitting my application. Now if I nominate my wife as the representative, will that be any issue. The concern was selecting a representative now may not corroborate with my initial selection of "No" for use of representatives while APR application. Has anybody gone through this issue.

Also, I believe there is no way to choose 'Cancel' a representative on IMM5476E to avoid any nomination. As I did not nominate anybody on the first hand as representative while submitting my form.

Please help I need to upload the IMM5476 form in next 3 days.

Thanking you for all your help regarding this query, in advance!!

fromcntocan

Jul 10, 2015
Please a quick question.
I made a mistake while filling my name in the EE profile now I have gotten an ITA I cant edit my name.the mistake is with the order.I typed Okerie Marvelous Oghale instead of Okerie Oghale Marvelous. Please what should i do
I think you can upload an LOE (Letter of Explanation) to clarify this issue, but the decision is on IRCC.

You could ask seniors for more help, and I believe you are not the first person in this trouble, unlikely to be the last either.

Good luck!

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi all, I have 3 questions regarding my POF. Please help to advise. Highly appreciated!
  • I'm using my FD as POF, and the FD itself already meets the LICO, do I need to send them my savings account statement (this one can have 6 months average but the balance is very small bc it's a salary account)?
  • Do I need to ask the bank to mention "money can be withdrawn at any given time upon customer request" in the bank letter for my FD? In case they don't change their format, how could I mention this statement and get certified for it?
  • My FD will mature next month so I intend to break it in two parts. I will withdraw 60% and give to my parents for their personal investment. 40% of it I will continue to deposit it as FD. It still meets the minimum amount required. Will this cause problem? Will CiC see it as the sudden outflow? (I guess this is normal when FD is matured right? Ppl need their money to spend on personal things) thank you!!!

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Will I be refused since the date of my AOR aren't complete 2year work experience which I have been benefited for getting enough points to get ita?

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
Hi guys, is there anyone who submitted Indonesian PCC? I need to submit Indonesian PCC but I worked in Indonesia with a business visit visa. I done have any KITAS or work permit. How I will obtain Indonesian PCC?

Vivek88

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know that if my ITA application gets rejected will I have to create a new profile and start the process again or will my Ontario nomination points (600) which i received will still be valid so that I can reapply with the same profile after the next draw?

I did not include my education documents alongwith the ECA report so a little concerned about getting rejected. Raised a CSE with the documents though.

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Hi friends.
I got my rejection letter from cic last night, stating that my daughter's birth certificate was in Hindi and the English version which we gave from embassy (we are not in our country of origin) based on passport details was not valid.
I am an Ontario nominee (feb 2017) .
Letter says my application is rejected. And all express entry details including job bank and all stands cancelled.

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Medical and police clearance was done in march 2017. Application is rejected after 110 days of waiting.
CRS points 437
Will have to enter express entry pool again.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi friends.
I got my rejection letter from cic last night, stating that my daughter's birth certificate was in Hindi and the English version which we gave from embassy (we are not in our country of origin) based on passport details was not valid.
I am an Ontario nominee (feb 2017) .
Letter says my application is rejected. And all express entry details including job bank and all stands cancelled.
I am sorry to hear the rejection. I would suggest to get the hindi one translated. Please ensure that you have these five in your set -

1. Coloured scan of the original BC in Hindi
2. Translation in English. This should be notarized.
3. Affidavit from the translator. This should be notarised.
4. Translator should also stamp the photo-copy of the BC.
5. Certified True copy of the BC. This should also be notarised.

You can also use the canadian certified translation service.

Please share your timeline - What was your AOR date? At what stage this rejection came? Was it at IP1 stage or after that? is your medical passed? is UCI assigned?

Thank you and wish you good luck with your application.

Last edited: