AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hey guys I got PPR.
Cec inland
Aor feb23
Ppr 26 june.
Finally my wait is over after 5.5 years. Hopefully everyone gets it really soon. Everytime i prayed for myself i prayed for everyone. And I'll continue to do so.
Congrats in first palce. A small question ,did you apply through PNP or Direct CEC

Last edited:

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Hello fellow applicants!

PPR received on Friday!
CEC Inland
AOR: Feb 02
PPR: Jun 23

Quick question -
I am from a visa-exempt country and IRCC asks me to only send them photocopy of the 'photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport' instead of my original passport.
Can anyone please kindly advise what does it mean by amendments of the passport?
Do I have to make photocopies of all pages with stamps on it? I thought I already scanned them that at the time when I submit my application.

Thank you!

salimb

Oct 29, 2015
Congrats on PPR !!
Yes after receiving COPR you will have to do landing which can be at the nearest border. If you are in Toronto you can go to rainbow bridge (Niagara falls) or Peace bridge and do the landing. You can go any day of the week anytime so you don't need to take time off from work.
PR card will be send to address which you fill in the form you submit at the time of landing.
I hope it helps. All the best :)
Thanks for the reply, I went today (Monday) to the rai now bridge and was told they only do but he pr papers on Tuesday, Wednesday ans Thursday.. He told me to make an appointment instead, or take my luck on one of those days if it's not too busy.. :/

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hello fellow applicants!

PPR received on Friday!
CEC Inland
AOR: Feb 02
PPR: Jun 23

Quick question -
I am from a visa-exempt country and IRCC asks me to only send them photocopy of the 'photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport' instead of my original passport.
Can anyone please kindly advise what does it mean by amendments of the passport?
Do I have to make photocopies of all pages with stamps on it? I thought I already scanned them that at the time when I submit my application.

Thank you!
Congratulations. :D

Reactions: Canbaby

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Still trying to understand the mystery behind the due date on GCMS notes...what happens on that date?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Nuh they seem to be very slow I'm getting a bit anxious as to why they seem to take so long compared to others but have to wait it out, I reordered gcms 3 weeks ago hopefully see then as long as eligibility is recommended pass everything else Is fine just hope they did that check before transfer to London

Any news from London VO. It's been a very quiet Monday...

sadeb

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
16-07-2017
Hi all ,
Got my pp and copr back today.
Pp request 8 June
Pp sent 12 June
Pp arrived Cpc Ottawa 13 June
Pp returned 26 June
I have a question. Under the conditions section on the copr it asks if I've ever been convicted of a crime , the answer is no. It also asks if I've ever been required to leave Canada? What should I say. Last year I applied for an extension of my temporary residence visa , but it was refused and the refusal letter said I have no status and should leave Canada immediately. I left three weeks after I got that letter.

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Congrats to all the PPR's and all the best to those who are waiting. Hang in there your time is coming soon :)

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
What does Eligibility Status: Passed-Candidate means? Also what does the effective date on the GCMS mean?

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
When you order the next set, you will see some change in the status. It takes a little time from when the agent/officer makes a comment to the same to be reflected on the main status. But if the officer's notes says passer or cleared, you are on the right track.

Thanks a lot. Can't wait!!

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still trying to understand the mystery behind the due date on GCMS notes...what happens on that date?
According to my gcms the due date was on 25 June and nothing happened... So i tend to agree with Legalfalcon that it's just system generated date and the processing of application doesn't depend on it.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
According to my gcms the due date was on 25 June and nothing happened... So i tend to agree with Legalfalcon that it's just system generated date and the processing of application doesn't depend on it.
@Pat180715 do your GCMS notes contain Security Screening