AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Feb 6th 2017AOR
Mar 03 2017 medical pass
April end background check changed to not applicable and after a week or something, returned back saying we are processing your background check, we will Sen yout a message if we need more information.
June 3th 2017 there was a change in review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed and additional feature biometrics which I have not seen before has appeared showing; we do not need your fingerprints, we will send you a message if this changes. Where as the rest application status; we are processing your application.wr will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information find you.
Review of eligibility; we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview: we don't need your interview. We will send you a message if it changes
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.. this was like this june 6th 2017, but today, when i checked for any change or update, i saw there was a change in ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, now it back to normal, saying NO additional documents required....
is anyone of you have this kind of update or experience,?
I dont know whats going on, I have ordered GCMS mid june...

CIC has fixed the bug. Many of us have experienced this change. Don't worry!

Reactions: gingersunny

JAYNE

Aug 7, 2016
You are moving well. You security while showing not started is actually in motion so you can other reasons to bother. Did you see security screening anywhere?

Has you file been moved to an LVO?
Hi My security and Criminality have not been started too. What do you mean by "in motion"

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
FSW-O Applicant
ITA= 20 Jan
AOR=1 Feb
Med Passed: 12 Feb
BG= In progress 19 May
PPR= Waiting
File in: CPC Ottawa

Mental Status: Frustrated (Waiting more than 40 days after IP2):mad::mad::mad:
Daily Routine: Check Emails and CIC profile:oops::oops::oops:
Hope: To get PPR soon....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I don't understand why CIC is taking this long to trigger PPR after application has been approved (Knew it on 16 June)......
Any suggestions on how to make CIC trigger the PPR???:confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
mine status also fixed back to "no additional documents required",
my worries are more about recent cyber attacks activity on multiple countries IT systems, let's pray that cic has their system outstandingly well protected and all business continuity plans are met.
As is there wasn't enough uncertainty. Thanks for adding one more. ☺

Reactions: Aykay and Sapsan

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW-O Applicant
ITA= 20 Jan
AOR=1 Feb
Med Passed: 12 Feb
BG= In progress 19 May
PPR= Waiting
File in: CPC Ottawa

Mental Status: Frustrated (Waiting more than 40 days after IP2):mad::mad::mad:
Daily Routine: Check Emails and CIC profile:oops::oops::oops:
Hope: To get PPR soon....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I don't understand why CIC is taking this long to trigger PPR after application has been approved (Knew it on 16 June)......
Any suggestions on how to make CIC trigger the PPR???:confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:
Let's pray all together! ;)

I was wondering the same. IP2 is now taking much longer than before. Any ideas why?

sahiljindal

Jun 27, 2017
hello guys
can someone please giveme some suggestions on my profile status. here is my timeline:
FSW OUTLAND
ita 11th jan
aor 14th march
medicals passed 9th may

june 9th biometrics clause got added to the profile

9th june status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided with b/g check still not applicable

20th june status changed again on to we donot need any additional documents with b/g check changed to "we are processing your backgroung check and will send message if we need any information.

as far as I know my b/g status never changed to in progress or will undergo checking or processing before 20th june and it always remain n/a before it. and the only change I noticed is on 20th june to processing.
please advice me about current stage of my application ...
thanxxxxx

Last edited:

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Isint eligibility recommended passed before it is passes to lvo, if that's the case no need to stress as it will pass eventually that's the hard bit

don't
I understand now from several posts on here that Ottawa has been reassigning some applications because of 'workload distribution'. So application being pushed to London may not be an indication of progress.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I understand now from several posts on here that Ottawa has been reassigning some applications because of 'workload distribution'. So application being pushed to London may not be an indication of progress.
I think you are right about this. I noticed this from someone's GCMS.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
In my account it still says "We need additional documents", but no new messages below.
I would suggest you to report it as a technical issue. It took around a week for me to get it fixed.