+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Hi, yes received Gcms note today but no good news sadly!!
It is same what agent told me Criminality in progress , eligibility recommended pass and file has not been touched since rcmp submission on may 1
My file was opened on may 3 but officer could not open the rcmp file (due to error on their end as mentioned in gcms) so made duplicate rcmp request on may 3. If the officer would not have had error on May 3 then hopefully the decision would have been made by now. My bad luck
Now just waiting for them to touch the file again
I am sorry to hear this ! I wish you luck. Something good must happen soon as you have helped so many people.
Thanks

Reactions: FSWO_add and rg74

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Guys got my PPR!! Brruahh!!

Here is my timeline:
Visa office: Ottawa
FSW-inland

AOR: 3rd Feb
Meds passed: 9th March
NA - IP1 9th March
IP1 - NA 11th March
NA - IP2 19th May
PPR 19th June

I called CIC countless times and each time they informed me all the checks were done and my application is approved but I will just have to wait for PPR.

Feb up with the whole process I emailed ottawa visa office on 15th June and I got PPR on 19th June (2 working days).

The interesting thing is that CIC sent me an email notification asking me to check myCIC account and the PPR is actually in myCIC account. Ottawa visa office usually email the PPR's but I think they might have changed their whole process now.

***My star advice to anyone who is waiting for a PPR with an APPROVED application is to email the visa office which will trigger PPR within 2 working days. Had I known this I would have got PPR a month ago***

All the very best to everyone on this long journey. Just remember CANADA NEEDS YOU!

Anyone wanna meet in down town Toronto for drinks please inbox me xxx

Thanks for sharing!
That is one-month gap between your IP2 and PPR..most applicants would have assumed their application is going for extra Security Screening if no PPR mail within 2 weeks of IP2

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
It is same what agent told me Criminality in progress , eligibility recommended pass and file has not been touched since rcmp submission on may 1
My file was opened on may 3 but officer could not open the rcmp file (due to error on their end as mentioned in gcms) so made duplicate rcmp request on may 3. If the officer would not have had error on May 3 then hopefully the decision would have been made by now. My bad luck
So sorry to hear about this. I don't know how the RCMP works though. Is it not possible for you to send another one. Raise a CSE regarding this. May 1st is a long time now. You ought to have gotten your PPR by now.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I wish you good luck and hopefully things will change pretty soon. How many days did it take for you to get your GCMS? I guess your Security has passed?

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Guys got my PPR!! Brruahh!!

Here is my timeline:
Visa office: Ottawa
FSW-inland

AOR: 3rd Feb
Meds passed: 9th March
NA - IP1 9th March
IP1 - NA 11th March
NA - IP2 19th May
PPR 19th June

I called CIC countless times and each time they informed me all the checks were done and my application is approved but I will just have to wait for PPR.

Feb up with the whole process I emailed ottawa visa office on 15th June and I got PPR on 19th June (2 working days).

The interesting thing is that CIC sent me an email notification asking me to check myCIC account and the PPR is actually in myCIC account. Ottawa visa office usually email the PPR's but I think they might have changed their whole process now.

***My star advice to anyone who is waiting for a PPR with an APPROVED application is to email the visa office which will trigger PPR within 2 working days. Had I known this I would have got PPR a month ago***

All the very best to everyone on this long journey. Just remember CANADA NEEDS YOU!

Anyone wanna meet in down town Toronto for drinks please inbox me xxx

Big Congrats!!! Good you didn't have to wait until August 3rd. :)

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Hello Friends,

For those who are not connected on whatsapp group reporting my timeline here for everybody's quick reference.

ITA 11 Jan 2017
AOR 28 Feb 2017
Meds Passed 14 April 2017
BG NA-NS 15 April 2017
BG NS-NA 28 April 2017
BG NA-IP 7 June 2017
PPR 9 June 2017
Passport submitted on 12 June 2017
Application approved in profile 15 June 2017
Received stamped passport and COPR on 16 June 2017
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111
FSWO - family of 2
Travel history consists of two short visits to Thailand and Europe

Hope this helps. Please drop me a PM if anyone needs any clarification or any further details.

Thanks.

3n4y

Mar 3, 2017
Finally its PPR!

AOR 1st Feb, Shows 2nd on CIC after the upgrade :)
Meds passed: 2nd March
NBG: 4th March
Add doc request: 8th March Ghana PCC, Submitted 15th March
IP2: May 22nd
PPR: June 19th

Thanks to everyone for the support and wishing all waiting a speedy PPR.

For some strange reason i was given only 15 days to send my passport over. I thought 30 days was the standard. Anyways, should not be a problem.

@diljitdosanjh. After reading your message, Checked my account as you said yours was uploaded there and found it.

Last edited:

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Finally its PPR!

@diljitdosanjh. After reading your message, Checked my account as you said yours was uploaded there and found it.
Congratulations

Reactions: 3n4y

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Please help. I am on implied status and ircc has asked me to renew my passport and submit new one but BLS OTTAWA is denying my renewal passport request as i dont have valid permit but still i m considered implied. Help help

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
hello, would you mind telling me, how do you know whether your BG check is in IP1 or IP2, please and thank you.
BG IP1 : We are processing your application. Next step is background check.

BG IP2 : We are currently processing your background check. We will send you messages if we need additional information.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: gingersunny

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Finally its PPR!

For some strange reason i was given only 15 days to send my passport over. I thought 30 days was the standard. Anyways, should not be a problem.

congrats!
Was the email from Ottawa or LVO?

Reactions: 3n4y