Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Dear Seniors

Urgent help required. I am currently in IP2 stage. I received a request last week to upload a copy of my passport with 6 months validity. I uploaded my renewed passport's front page (biographical) along with visa stamps but forgot to include the last page (address page- with old passport number info).

Will this be a reason for rejection?

This morning I raised a CSE with the Address page (last page). In addition I raised a cse in may as well as in June with my renewed passport details which included the last page.

Your help and guidance at this stage will be much appreciated.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Dear Seniors

Urgent help required. I am currently in IP2 stage. I received a request last week to upload a copy of my passport with 6 months validity. I uploaded my renewed passport's front page (biographical) along with visa stamps but forgot to include the last page (address page- with old passport number info).

Will this be a reason for rejection?

This morning I raised a CSE with the Address page (last page). In addition I raised a cse in may as well as in June with my renewed passport details which included the last page.

Your help and guidance at this stage will be much appreciated.

You are fine.. Don't worry.

Send the missed documents as an attachment to this e-mail as well CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and explain in there.

Good luck!!

Reactions: hari_1326

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Finally its PPR!

AOR 1st Feb, Shows 2nd on CIC after the upgrade :)
Meds passed: 2nd March
NBG: 4th March
Add doc request: 8th March Ghana PCC, Submitted 15th March
IP2: May 22nd
PPR: June 19th

Thanks to everyone for the support and wishing all waiting a speedy PPR.

For some strange reason i was given only 15 days to send my passport over. I thought 30 days was the standard. Anyways, should not be a problem.

@diljitdosanjh. After reading your message, Checked my account as you said yours was uploaded there and found it.
Congrats. :)

Which was your visa office?

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Its Officially been a month and a day after IP2 and still no movement in the application.... I think the guy handling my file is on a long vacation.....
BG changed to IP2 on19 May........ Should I order GCMS note guys???? Any suggestions ......... BTW I sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking them the status of my application and no reply yet.... Not even the automated reply which conforms the receipt of my email.....

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Took a while, but it's finally here. :)

Just received the golden e-mail. Full timeline and details below:

Stream: FSW-Inland (no PNP).
AOR: 2/24/2017
Meds Pass/BG IP1 : 05/02/2017
BG: NA: 05/04/2017
BG: IP2: 06/10/2017
PPR: 06/19/2017

No additional documents were requested.
The RCMP check wasn't submitted nor was it requested.

I'd like to thank everyone here for helping me get through these harrowing 9 months :p. This forum has been a gold-mine of information and advice.
To everyone still waiting, just be patient. Your time will come very soon :).

All the best to everyone still waiting.
Congratulations

Reactions: ashu1710

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Hi, yes received Gcms note today but no good news sadly!!
It is same what agent told me Criminality in progress , eligibility recommended pass and file has not been touched since rcmp submission on may 1
My file was opened on may 3 but officer could not open the rcmp file (due to error on their end as mentioned in gcms) so made duplicate rcmp request on may 3. If the officer would not have had error on May 3 then hopefully the decision would have been made by now. My bad luck
Now just waiting for them to touch the file again
Hang in there rg74, we are all praying for you.

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
I got PPR today. Sent to my gmail notifying a new message in myCIC account, which was the request letter. Received it around 9-10pm Canada time.

My timeline:
FSW-Outland
AOR: Feb 02
Medical passed: Mar 01
Background NN->NS: Mar 02
Background NS->NN: Mar 09
Background NN->IP: Jun 09
PPR: Jun 19

Thank you for your help forum members and best of luck to all of you waiting for the golden email!

Last edited:

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Got PPR today.
Special thanks to Stanlee, Rajkamalmohanram, Asivad Anac and many other members ( forgetting a lot of names) who helped me during the process. Thanks Andy for the tracker, it helped a lot in figuring out the timelines. Thanks rg74 for taking efforts in maintaining the data and motivating the group members.wish you a speedy PPR
Following is my timeline
FSWO
AoR - 21st Feb
Meds - 7th April
IP1- 7th April
NA - 27th April
IP2 - 8th June
Employment verification - 12th June
PPR- 20th June
VO - New Delhi

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Finally its PPR!

AOR 1st Feb, Shows 2nd on CIC after the upgrade :)
Meds passed: 2nd March
NBG: 4th March
Add doc request: 8th March Ghana PCC, Submitted 15th March
IP2: May 22nd
PPR: June 19th

Thanks to everyone for the support and wishing all waiting a speedy PPR.

For some strange reason i was given only 15 days to send my passport over. I thought 30 days was the standard. Anyways, should not be a problem.

@diljitdosanjh. After reading your message, Checked my account as you said yours was uploaded there and found it.
I got it today PPR!!! WOW, what a journey. This forum has been so helpful. Thank you so much :D
CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Reactions: 3n4y

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Got PPR today.
Special thanks to Stanlee, Rajkamalmohanram, Asivad Anac and many other members ( forgetting a lot of names) who helped me during the process. Thanks Andy for the tracker, it helped a lot in figuring out the timelines. Thanks rg74 for taking efforts in maintaining the data and motivating the group members.wish you a speedy PPR
Following is my timeline
FSWO
AoR - 21st Feb
Meds - 7th April
IP1- 7th April
NA - 27th April
IP2 - 8th June
Employment verification - 12th June
PPR- 20th June
VO - New Delhi
congrats!! all the best!

Reactions: vishalg