+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello all you awesome people! I got my PPR- Ready for Visa email about 3,4 hours ago. I am truly delighted and wish to thank all of you who helped me keep my nerves and handled my cribbing (especially in the past 2 weeks) with so much maturity and patience. I can say by experience that the wait is killing and also understand that patience is very hard to exercise in this time, but as of today, I also believe that somehow it happens when it has to happen.
Now all this is making me feel so old and wise...like some senior on this forum, which I am not. So I am going to shut up.:D So I just wanna wish you all good luck and hope you all FEB AORs get it in June itself.

PS: I cannot even say like others that I will be around to help the rest of you coz honestly, I will be around but I don't think I am really wise enough to still know much about CIC. The whole PR procedure still seems very vague and unpredictable to me. But sure, I will be available for some light questions or chit chat. :)And please, anyone who is looking to land in June end or July beginning, connect to me through PM.

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
I tried getting hold of the CPC Ottawa on the email and got a pretty standard response as below. I wonder if Ottawa will remain my VO throughout or my file will move. Based on below timeline, can seniors, speculate:
AOR 04.03.2017, Medical Pass 28.04.2017, BG NA 05.05.2017, RPRF req/payment 12.05.2017...........waiting.......

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
UNQUOTE
please wait until the end of June before your Background status changes to In Progress

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
Hello Everybody,

I got my golden email in my mailbox on 6th June, sorry for the late update was away on vacation.

Here is my timeline,

ITA: Jan 12
AOR: Feb-16
Meds Passed: 31st-Mar
BGS Change: NA - NBC - 31-Mar
BGS Change: Not Applicable - 26-Apr
BGS Change: In Progress - 31-May
PPR: 6th-June

I would like to thank all the awesome people in this forum for their help and advice which has made this journey great.

Regards
Kevin

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Everybody,

I got my golden email in my mailbox on 6th June, sorry for the late update was away on vacation.

Here is my timeline,

ITA: Jan 12
AOR: Feb-16
Meds Passed: 31st-Mar
BGS Change: NA - NBC - 31-Mar
BGS Change: Not Applicable - 26-Apr
BGS Change: In Progress - 31-May
PPR: 6th-June

I would like to thank all the awesome people in this forum for their help and advice which has made this journey great.

Regards
Kevin

Congrats!!!

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
There are many who are stuck for long. Just be hopeful and it will definitely come along.

FSW PPR rain today...Congratulations to all who have received PPR :)

FSW Outland - PPR Today : 10 (Feb - 18, 18, 23, 26, 26, 27, 28, 28, 28, 28)
FSW Inland - PPR Today : 1 (Feb - 27)

All the best everyone and have a great weekend :)
Congrats to all that recieved PPR. Hope that my turn will come soon. Having stood at IP since 03 Jun and start to feel worried.

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Friends
Finally PPR it is !
A Big Thank you to Stanlee, Rajkamal , Sushsmart15 , Mthornt and last but not the least RG74!!
My journey:
Entered pool on fool's day2016
Got ITA:11-01-2017
AOR:21-2-2017
Stream:FSWO
MEDICAL PASSED:20-04-2017
Status changed to not started same day
Later on changed to NA but don't know the date
RAISED CSE TO Add baby on 22-05-2017
ADR for documents related to baby on 29-05-2017
Rprf request and background check in progress IP2 on 7-06-2017
PPR 10-06-2017 today!
Some extra information:
We r three ,myself and husband and baby
From India
My Noc 3113
No travel history...I've never been abroad
CRS466

PS: I will try to update the tracker but I forgot my login password, so if someone can update for me it would be nice.
Thank you.
All the best to those who are still waiting!
;):p I've been waiting to say this line for more than a year:D

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Guys.. I received my notes today.
highlights :-
1. Eligibility (11.2 A, r75,r76 and funds) - recommend to passed
2. Security - not started
3. criminality and medical passed.
Primary office CPCO , next due date 4june.
We have short single visits to UAE (1 week) and US( 2months). i can see under info sharing with US, NRT is mentioned for both of us. Is that means,security results are available ( no reportable trace) and it's just a matter of officer's final review ?
Under groups- i can see a group number ,type as batch notes and status is in progress. what does it stand for ? i think it represents the batch in which my file is added for officer's review.

Further I found 2 errors in Case analyst's review.:-
1. Calculation of FSW points - note shows 70, where as my points are 75. he missed to add point for Adaptability ( spouse ielts score - 5points). spouse is accompanying, mentioned in review. Do i need to raise CSE eventhough 70 is above threshold ?
2. Annuall salary of my first company- actually i hd attached offer letter along with refer letter as it does not have salary details. Now in offer letter, yearly compensation is divided into 2 parts ( paragraphs) - basic pay and allowance. Analyst added only basic pay in notes, which further creates a big diff in salary comparison to 2nd company ( mentioned as basic+allowance). Should i raise a CSE or officer will have a look at offer letter to understand the Diff?

other than CSE, is there any fast way to reach out officer to explain these errors before he starts final review ?

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Guys.. I received my notes today.
highlights :-
1. Eligibility (11.2 A, r75,r76 and funds) - recommend to passed
2. Security - not started
3. criminality and medical passed.
Primary office CPCO , next due date 4june.
We have short single visits to UAE (1 week) and US( 2months). i can see under info sharing with US, NRT is mentioned for both of us. Is that means,security results are available ( no reportable trace) and it's just a matter of officer's final review ?
Under groups- i can see a group number ,type as batch notes and status is in progress. what does it stand for ? i think it represents the batch in which my file is added for officer's review.

Further I found 2 errors in Case analyst's review.:-
1. Calculation of FSW points - note shows 70, where as my points are 75. he missed to add point for Adaptability ( spouse ielts score - 5points). spouse is accompanying, mentioned in review. Do i need to raise CSE eventhough 70 is above threshold ?
2. Annuall salary of my first company- actually i hd attached offer letter along with refer letter as it does not have salary details. Now in offer letter, yearly compensation is divided into 2 parts ( paragraphs) - basic pay and allowance. Analyst added only basic pay in notes, which further creates a big diff in salary comparison to 2nd company ( mentioned as basic+allowance). Should i raise a CSE or officer will have a look at offer letter to understand the Diff?

other than CSE, is there any fast way to reach out officer to explain these errors before he starts final review ?
Hi Can you send me the link to order notes and what is the turn around time to receive it?

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems most people have their Security Check not yet started. Can anyone tell what exactly is checked in a Security Check?

May 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
Hey guys,

Just an update that's over due
Received my ppr email on 5th June. Passport submitted for stamping and on the way back. Pick up on Monday 12th June.

Congratulations to all those who've received their ppr in the last few weeks. And to those still waiting ---hanging in there.. just a little longer..

Cheers
xx

PS: Anyone planning on flying in July to Toronto??