+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Please excuse my ignorance, What is IP1, IP2 and NA?
You can call them milestones ( BG status at various stages of evaluation) on your journey to PPR
It starts with
1. Not started ( NS)
2. Changes to 'in process' ( IP1)
3. Then changes to 'not applicable' ( NA)
4. Changes to 'in process' ( IP2)
IP2 because it is the second time it is in process
And finally you get your PPR

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Thanks for sending good vibes! :)

After your PPR E-mail did you see any changes in your profile? Like approved or something else?

None at all, profile looks exactly the same until sending off PP. At that stage your app is approved and then you see changes in your account.

negative

Nov 2, 2015
FSW inland
IP2 since June 7.
My work visa expires at 31st of June.
I hope to get PPR sometime next week. Then I won't need to apply for bridging visa and have enough time to do the landing.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Ah, that's what I thought. Your stream is PNP-Inland, not FSW-Inland. Unfortunately, PNP-Inland is currently the slowest stream right now. You may have to wait a little while longer. I don't think there's anything wrong with your application.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Same here though I am at IP1 and my checks as per call today : Security - Not Started, Eligibility - Recommended pass, Criminality - In process. So a long wait ahead :(
Even though our stream is different and aor date is different, I think we are in same batch lol......Because I was asked for RCMP and also My status is exjectly same as yours as per call earlier this week.......Eligibility: recommanded pass....security: not started.....criminility: in progress.....they haven't looked at our RCMP to finish criminality........And I am also in IP1 no change at all after March 24th on the online profile....Fingers Crossed.....

Reactions: rg74 and olak131

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Hello

Congrats to all who got their PPRs.....Cheers!

I had a query, if anyone knows please share your inputs.

Review of Additional Documents: "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." This just changed from no additional documents required to required today.

I haven't received any mail from CIC, any guesses what additional documents they may ask for?

Medicals: Passed
BG: NA

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hello

Congrats to all who got their PPRs.....Cheers!

I had a query, if anyone knows please share your inputs.

Review of Additional Documents: "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." This just changed from no additional documents required to required today.

I haven't received any mail from CIC, any guesses what additional documents they may ask for?

Medicals: Passed
BG: NA
It is a technical glitch don't worry :)

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
June 30 i think as you get 2 months to upload. Don't have the letter right now to check. But the rcmp report we submit is different from the rcmp screening that CIC conducts on its own. Many are stuck due to rcmp even when they submitted the report upfront. I kind off now feel that rcmp is responsible for this delay as not sending the screening report back to CIC...my opinion. All the best !
It is a technical glitch don't worry :)
So I called today.
It's still same stage.
Criminality in progress aND security not started.

Jay1987

Feb 8, 2017
I got PPR!
Hi All,
I was a FSW inland applicant back in July 2015. I hired a lawyer to handle my case but her efforts were futile. I was employed by a biotech company in Canada as a lab tech/chemist August 2013. In Feb/march 2014, the company was acquired by another biotech company. My job DUTIES remained the same but my TITLE changed to Reagent Manufacturing Tech. I continued working under new management until September 2015. The first lawyer suggested to use two different NOC codes to explain the change , which I felt in my gut was off, but I trusted her knowledge and judgment. My application was refused by CIC that same year for mismatched duties and NOC code.
My PGWP was about to expire so I was forced to resign a job I held for two years. I was devastated. I applied for TRV whilst waiting on my EE application decision which was approved but by the time I received it I only had one month of status on it. I reapplied for a TRV to by time whilst I got a new lawyer to fix the mess that was made! That was refused.
I found a lawyer , Mr. Ronald Poulton. He's so patient, extremely thorough, very knowledgeable and kind. He suggested that I get a new employment letter , with company letter head, new letter also referred back to employment letter from my 2015 EE application that citied mismatched NOC and duties, basically apologizing and explaining everything to CIC, that is , the company acquisition, explanation of job title duties etc, signed by my former manager. Additional supporting docs T4's, record of employment etc were also uploaded.
A received my ITA (CRS 478) under CEC Outland ( had to leave Canada since status ran out) , also didn't make sense overstaying, which will affect final decision on my new application. Oh , I also gained a bachelors from a Canadian university in 2012.
I finally received my PPR after an almost 3 year nightmare. Praise Jesus! This forum was very helpful. Do your research if you decide to use a representative! Thanks Mr. Poulton.
AOR 21st feb 2017
PPR 8th June 2017
Landed TBD.
Congrats!!! All the best for the rest of the journey.

Reactions: sadeb

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
All I got today when I called was my background check is still in progress, it's not completed. The agent gave me a hard time but its a hit or miss with these things. Fingers crossed. Wondering if I should try again :(

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
All I got today when I called was my background check is still in progress, it's not completed. The agent gave me a hard time but its a hit or miss with these things. Fingers crossed. Wondering if I should try again :(
Time is better spent ordering GCMS notes.