Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017

jlsm

May 4, 2015
Finally got my PPR. I checked my email around 11PM and there it is, the golden email, I haven't even received the GCMS note I ordered.
Thank you everyone in this forum, you guys are awesome. For those still waiting, good luck and keep feeling hopeful.

Stream: CEC - inland
ITA: Jan 4, 2017
AOR: Feb 21
Med Passed: Mar 21
IP1: Mar 21
NA: Mar 28
IP2: Jun 2
RPRF: paid May 25, not requested
PPR: June 8
GCMS: ordered May 29

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Finally got my PPR. I checked my email around 11PM and there it is, the golden email, I haven't even received the GCMS note I ordered.
Thank you everyone in this forum, you guys are awesome. For those still waiting, good luck and keep feeling hopeful.

Congratulations.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
i got a mail from London VO yesterday informing me my file was with them and was being reviewed by an officer. What does review by an officer entail? Any ideas?

Reactions: FSWO_add

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Does IP2 mean that your PCCs have been approved? I am worried that if its taken a week, they'll take a really long time following up on my travel history...

What other reasons could there be of being this delayed in IP2?
IP2 usually means your PCC are approved as you would have passed criminality at that point.

Reactions: Lyon37

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have received my stamped passport from NDVO today morning. I opted for pick-up. My EE profile still shows below status. Is it normal ? When will it change to decision made ?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
i dont think you have to worry about this anymore. Your stamped passports is what you need. congratulations @bikcan

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

Finally I got my PPR today through my CIC online instead of email. It has been 129 days for my CEC application.

My timeline:
CEC inland
AOR: Jan 30th, 2017
Eligibility passed in late April.
Background check still in IP(1), didn't goes to NA or IP(2).
I called CIC on Monday June 5, agent told me it was still under final decision.

However, I have an urgent issue need opinion from you guys..
I was physically in Canada when I submitted my application, but since my previous working permit has expired by the time I sent my application, I had both my home country and a Canadian address on file. Currently I am living in Canada with a valid visitor's visa. I had called CIC for multiple times during the process of my application, and they confirmed that my primary address in my profile is my Canadian address. But the Passport Request letter still asked me to send my passport to my home country visa office. In this case, may I and how could I request to send my passport to Ottawa office instead?

Thank you!
Yes you can and you should actually do that. have you?

demo213

Jun 9, 2017
Lol. Check your signature, we are 118 days from AOR.
Come to think of it, if not for this forum that let's us know how other people's applications are progressing, we wouldn't be this worried.
We are still well within the processing time.
So don't worry. You will get the PPR and there will be 1 million and 1 more things to worry about anyways.
I totally agree with you @Olak!
I think once in a while you might want to take a break from the forum, simply to calm down. Many of us are really worried because we are measuring ourselves with other people, meanwhile, no 2 applications are thesame.

by the way, my status is NA for close to 2 months, not easy but at least keeping it together.

Cheers,

Reactions: olak131

k7124

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status just changed to IP2 during the weekend too. Below is the timeline.

FSW-O
AOR: Feb 17th 2017
Medical Pass: April 7th 2017
BG: IP1- April 7th 2017
BG: NA- April 26th 2017
BG: IP2- June 3rd 2017
Not received PPR yet but want to share my updates for everyone's reference.

I just called CIC to update my address since I've moved to Canada recently and the lady over the phone said that the my case was already in Canada and waiting for the final decision only. I was a little worried before as most people get PPRs the same day or the next day of IP2. I guess I will just have to keep an eye on my email box...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Congrats!

All the best!