+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Any idea the latest pnp pr approval from jan/feb applicants? I saw someone from 18th Jan approved. Post that applicant almost all are holding up.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Mines at the London office, which I think means eligibility has been recommended passed but not sure, hard to know what's happening when it's at local visa offices as I don't know if they work in batches or just process as cic sends through, what is your visa office ?
Its rare for an application to be sent to London nowadays. My eligibility was completed at Ottawa. Might be worth ordering a fresh copy of GCMS just to confirm everything is progressing normally.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Most probably I am going to be one of those unlucky one who stuck at IP2 for months. Moved to IP2 on 30th May and no update since. Moreover, I emailed them for finding my visa office but they replied its at Ottawa. Aren't our file suppose to move to LVO? I thought my LVO will be Singapore. (FSWO from Bangladesh AOR 12th feb)? or they also process some FSWO file at Ottawa too? confused, any comments?
Im also stuck on IP2. From my GCMS notes, i have established that im stuck on IP2, pending Security Screening, which can be a slow process. My eligibility & criminality were all cleared at Ottawa without input from LVO.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Its rare for an application to be sent to London nowadays. My eligibility was completed at Ottawa. Might be worth ordering a fresh copy of GCMS just to confirm everything is progressing normally.
Why do you say it is rare for applications to. Be sent to london?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi All,

My husband is the primary applicant and our timeline is as follows:
Aor: 22nd Feb, 2017
BG IP1: 5th April
ADR: 20th April
Medical Passed: 5th May
BGC NA: 5th May
My husband's payment was done upfront, cic asked for my processing fee on 20th April, they have not asked for RPRF yet. Any idea when they ask for RPRF?
Waiting for IP2, request for my RPRF and the most important our PR
hi Monika,
which stream?

jlsm

May 4, 2015
Hi all,

Gonna join the conversation here, here's my timeline:

Stream: CEC - inland
ITA: Jan 4, 2017
AOR: Feb 21
Med Passed: Mar 21
IP1: Mar 21
NA: Mar 28
IP2: Jun 2
RPRF: paid May 25, not requested
PPR: not yet, but hopeful
GCMS: ordered May 29

CIC hasn't asked me for RPRF, but I paid it anyway, and 1 week later, moved to IP2, that RPRF does make the process quicker.
Hopefully I'll get the golden email in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Ok cheers I will do I thought it was normal for local visa office to do final checks is this not the case ànymote?

s

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share my landing experience with all of you.

Me and my wife went to a land border to complete the landing process.
Going out of Canada towards US
We got out of Canada and went towards the US checkpost. The official asked for our purpose of visit, to which we said we just want to Flagpole back to Canada in order to complete our landing process. The official asked to park the car in the parking lot beside the building and come inside and wait. Once we were in the building, they gave us a white piece of paper within 10 minutes. Then they made us take a u-turn towards Canada.

Coming back into Canada
On the Canadian side, the official at the checkpost asked us for purpose of visit. We told him that we are here to complete our landing process. He gave us a yellow piece of paper. He asked us to park our car and come inside the building. Once we were inside, we took a number for our turn and waited for the number to get called out. Once our turn came, the official asked for our Passports, CoPR letters, the white paper we got from US side and the yellow paper. She also asked us to give her all our permits such as study/work (even expired ones). She asked us whether we have any criminal history and also asked whether we have any other dependents who have not been listed on CoPR. Then she asked us to wait while she completed the process. After 5-10 minutes, we were called again. Me and my wife signed the CoPR letter and then the official signed the same. Congratulated us on becoming new permanent residents.

And that is how we completed our landing process. No issues at all.

I just want to mention that on my CoPR, last date of entry was wrong and on my wife's CoPR they didn't mention original and last date of entry. We pointed it out to the official and she said that is not a problem as IRCC already has dates in their system as well as our passports have date stamps showing entry dates.

She didn't ask for any additional documents but it is a good idea to carry all your documents with you in case they want to see them.

Documents we took with us
  • Passports (cancelled and valid ones)
  • CoPR letter
  • Employments letter
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Address Proof
  • Bank Statements
  • All the permits, study/work (even the expired ones).

Last edited:

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi all,

CIC hasn't asked me for RPRF, but I paid it anyway, and 1 week later, moved to IP2, that RPRF does make the process quicker.

I agree with your assessment on the RPRF. From the dates on my GCMS notes I probably would have moved to IP2 had my RPRF been paid when they went to check my application. Instead they "parked" my application for almost two weeks before coming back to check it and moving me to IP2.

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hi all,

May i ask how did you pay your rprf without being requested?where did you upload the receipt or proof of payment? Thanks

jlsm

May 4, 2015
I used the web eservice, I forgot the link but I found it on this forum. Then I emailed it to CPC ottawa. I want to pay it upfront but at the time I can't so I thought I just wait til they asked, but turns out there hasn't been any movement on my application for over 2 months, so I decided, what the hell, paid it and went to IP2.

May i ask how did you pay your rprf without being requested?where did you upload the receipt or proof of payment? Thanks

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
I used the web eservice, I forgot the link but I found it on this forum. Then I emailed it to CPC ottawa. I want to pay it upfront but at the time I can't so I thought I just wait til they asked, but turns out there hasn't been any movement on my application for over 2 months, so I decided, what the hell, paid it and went to IP2.
Thanks.was it the ircc webform?