VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Well, maybe the God didn't wanted me to hit a century so I got PPR on 99th day of my application. :D
Thank you God.
Thank you all for your help throughout.

Still one more question:
I applied together with my wife but I am the primary applicant. In the email, it doesn't mentions anything regarding my wife.
In the annex form, do I just fill my info or my wife's info as well? Any special instructions?

Thank you :)
I hope everyone gets PR without much trouble.

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi all,

I was asked to resubmit my background info using the relevant form. After uploading and submitting the document I've realised I need to clarify a certain point. Is there any email address I can use to do this? It is quite urgent. FSW O.

Many thanks
Any ideas guys?

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any forum which tells about steps after PPR?
I just want to be 100% sure before I send over my Passport.
Also,
I applied together with my wife and I am the primary applicant. In the email, it doesn't mentions anything regarding my wife.
In the annex form, do I just fill my info or my wife's info as well? Any special instructions?
Thank you
Hey Bud,

Congrats for PPR. The annexure is only for filling out your details so that CIC can send your passports back to the address that you will provide in the annexure. Only the primary applicant needs to sign the annexure.
As for documents, you and your spouse need to send 2 photographs each as per photo specification and your respective passports.

Just go through the ppr email carefully and you'll find all the documents that you need to send.

Cheers

Reactions: JattTinka

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, I'm hoping the same. I'll feel a lot better once I get the actual PPR email... I know you and I had similar timelines so you shouldn't be far behind

I can imagine! :D
I really hope so! Fingers crossed! :) And once more thanks for all your support!

PR_Freak

Jan 26, 2017
Hello All My AOR date is 22 - Feb 8:30 PM do anyone is with this time line please reply if they got any updates regarding their application because nothing has been changed in my application.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Have you ordered your GCMS notes yet? Might shed some light on what's going on with your app
Yes, I did. My GCMS indicated that in early april, they were still waiting for my PCC to be delivered from my local police...

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hello!!!

I getting impatient at this point in time as we would complete 4 months on 6th June from the date eAPR submission.

My account still show as below:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I assume the next step will be IP2 but it scares as many with IP2 stage are stuck thr for more than a month.

PNP-O eAPR - Feb 6th '17

Reactions: Can77

MT23

Oct 8, 2016
Hello everyone!
My BG turned into IP2 today.
FSWO
AOR: 19 Feb
Medical Passed & IP1: 12 March
ADR: 02 May
BG NA : 03 May
BG IP2: 01 June
PPR:???

Thanks to all the forum members, you calm me down when I feel unnerved... :)