Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
So many Feb FSWO are at IP2 now...the Rain is nigh
Hi,

My timeline is
FSW AOR 20th Feb
Stuck at NA since 34 days.
Do you think mine will also change to IP2 in the coming days?

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
Did you ever call or sent an email to find out about your app status and VO? Why I am asking is that most times the info they give over the phone is different from what is recorded in the GCMS as complained by some persons.
Mine is FSW-O, I haven't called them or ordered GCMS notes....

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Is the cic website under maintenance today. I tried opening the Account. It says can't access dur to maintenance :oops:

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hello!!!

I getting impatient at this point in time as we would complete 4 months on 6th June from the date eAPR submission.

My account still show as below:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I assume the next step will be IP2 but it scares as many with IP2 stage are stuck thr for more than a month.

PNP-O eAPR - Feb 6th '17

4 months isn't too bad at all. I think if most people were told at the beginning of the process they would finish around 4 months they would've happily taken it. Hopefully you get a speedy PPR!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

My timeline is
FSW AOR 20th Feb
Stuck at NA since 34 days.
Do you think mine will also change to IP2 in the coming days?

Honestly bro, it's all speculation on our part. But after IP2 we get much certain and that's why I made that comment. Before that stage I was playing ping-pong and minding my own business.

Reactions: ashutosh_pant

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello!!!

I getting impatient at this point in time as we would complete 4 months on 6th June from the date eAPR submission.

My account still show as below:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I assume the next step will be IP2 but it scares as many with IP2 stage are stuck thr for more than a month.

PNP-O eAPR - Feb 6th '17
Me too, I am worried :( My account shows the exact same thing.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
hi guys,
FSWO stream
i received an IMM5562 (travel history form) before medicals was passed.after uploading the form my Background changed to in progress.my question is is it normal my medicals hasnt passed but background have changed???

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
hi guys,
FSWO stream
i received an IMM5562 (travel history form) before medicals was passed.after uploading the form my Background changed to in progress.my question is is it normal my medicals hasnt passed but background have changed???
Yes, it is normal !