FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
My background check just went to IP2 today, hopefully PPR email will follow soon.

FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 17, 2017
Meds Passed - Apr 6 , 2017
BG NS - Apr 6, 2017
BG N/A - Apr 27, 2017
BG IP2 - May 30, 2017

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Congratulations and best of luck !!
Thanks for appreciating...it keeps me going :)

Hey Everybody,

Got my Golden Email this evening, infact CIC were so happy with my application they sent me 2 Golden emails at 5.39pm & 5.40pm EST. :p
I feel so blessed right now, thank you everyone for your help & support, also shoutout to Andy & rg74 for your fabulous trackers, both of them kept my hopes up.

Here's my timeline for anyone interested:
Stream: FSW Inland
AOR Date: 12/Feb/2017
Medical Pass & BG1 start date: 06/Apr/2017
BG1 to NA: 11/Apr/2017
NA to BG2: 25/May/2017
PPR: 30/May/2017

Regards,
Nikhil

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Only few cases have reported BGS change to NA after RCMP upload. Most of them haven't had change after 2-3 days of upload.
It should firstly say that the document has been uploaded successfully.

As for changing to NA. Yes but some did. As we all know it really varies and very hard to say.

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I just got two emails requesting additional info.
in the first one the following documents were requested:
1- Schedule A
2- Additional Family Info IMM5406

The second request email is a little bit strange:
1- CV/Resume
2- filling an enclosed form. This form contains Intended, current or past field(s) of study, Intended, current or past supervisor(s, Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?!!!!

why the have asked for such info? does anyone has the same experience

My timeline:

FSWO
ITA: 10/10/2016
AOR: 15 Feb
medial pass:26 march
BG status: NA (changed from NBG to NA on 26/4)

Nancy47

Apr 27, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20-10-15
Doc's Request.
2-11-15
Nomination.....
28-12-16
AOR Received.
13-02-17
Med's Done....
23-03-17
You need to sing it to bring it...
Mamgain ... if I sing they would kill me .. so bad at singing.
It feels like ages ..I read a post saying PNP candidate got PPR

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
It's been 12 days since BG changed to In progress...... but still no progress on PPR....

Hope it will arrive soon

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hey Everybody,

Got my Golden Email this evening, infact CIC were so happy with my application they sent me 2 Golden emails at 5.39pm & 5.40pm EST. :p
I feel so blessed right now, thank you everyone for your help & support, also shoutout to Andy & rg74 for your fabulous trackers, both of them kept my hopes up.

Regards,
Nikhil
Could you show us a glimpse of what a PPR email looks like???

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi guys, Does anybody got PPR with Indian PCC which was issued in Pass Seva Kendra ( black n White)?? please respond.

I remember reading a thread about black n white PCC's are not accepted and we have to get it from local police station not passport Seva Kendra..am not sure.. because I have applied with black n white copy with officials signature on it.
The PCC I got was from PSK and has "Ministry of External Affairs" and someone's stamp on it. The person signing it signed it in green so I guess it made it coloured. However suggest you to scan whatever you get in colour and upload it. That is the best advice I can provide.

Moreover also name the file PCC_color_scan. That's the most you can do in such a situation.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Mamgain ... if I sing they would kill me .. so bad at singing.
It feels like ages ..I read a post saying PNP candidate got PPR
Make a PNP choir, then no one would no how each of you PNP people sing

Ohhhhh,. Ciiiiiiicccccc
Grant me thee
The pnpppppppppeeeeeee

Reactions: Nancy47 and 3n4y

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
My background check just went to IP2 today, hopefully PPR email will follow soon.

FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 17, 2017
Meds Passed - Apr 6 , 2017
BG NS - Apr 6, 2017
BG N/A - Apr 27, 2017
BG IP2 - May 30, 2017
This gives me so much hope that they have crossed managed to cross the Valentine's day milestone and are now processing second half of Feb applicants. I hope IRCC continues to spread the love to all applicants.

Reactions: mamgain

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you show us a glimpse of what a PPR email looks like???
Dear XYZ,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Hey Everybody,

Regards,
Nikhil
Congratulations Nikhil

Reactions: nikolain

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Dear XYZ,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Have you emailed them to change ur VO to NDVO ? let us know when u get response on this.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Everybody,

Regards,
Nikhil
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Reactions: nikolain

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
No movement for me as yet. Should I be worried? Seniors please help?