+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

lagbaja02

Mar 28, 2017
Guys my bad to ask these question but i need some one to tell me these terms and how are they relvant with my profile.

AOR date ?? - Acknowledgement of Receipt Date
AOR month ?? - Acknowledgement of Receipt - Month
Inland ? - Presently in Canada with a Temporary permit
Outland?? - Outside of Canada
IP1 ?? - In - process check ( comes in two stages from ip1 - na - ip2 but not in all cases)
IP2?? - In - process check
NA??? NS??? - NA - Not Applicable, NS - Not Started.
PPR ??? - Passport Request.

And what is the final stage after that u knew that your application has been completely finalized and you got your permanent residence.???
How much time does it take for medical to pass after you apply and paid you fees after invitation ?? and i have got my medical done so does that mean CIC will check that medical and change it to pass ?? - Question varies with cases and complexity of the applicants case.

and all other necessary time they took for CEC .- Between 30 - 90 days but could be more

I m in Canada only on work permit and upload my docs on may 21st so when can i see updates and please help me understand all these terms here.

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

andrew6

May 24, 2017
My BG status changed from Next steps to NA.

Anyone know what NA is and which checks have been cleared so far?

Timeline:
AOR- 30 March, 2017
Medical - Passed - April 13, 2017
BG - Next steps --April 13, 2017
BG- NA - May 24, 2017

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Guys, I got my PPR email yesterday.
FSW - O
Here is the time line: about 3.5 months ( 105 days )
AOR : Feb 07
BG: IP1
Medical - Passed - April 1
BG: NA
Request RPRF/IMM5406: May 11
BG: IP2
PPR: May 23

Good luck guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: mamgain

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Guys my bad to ask these question but i need some one to tell me these terms and how are they relvant with my profile.

AOR date ??
AOR month ??
Inland ?
Outland??
IP1 ??
IP2??
NA??? NS???
PPR ???

And what is the final stage after that u knew that your application has been completely finalized and you got your permanent residence.???
How much time does it take for medical to pass after you apply and paid you fees after invitation ?? and i have got my medical done so does that mean CIC will check that medical and change it to pass ??

and all other necessary time they took for CEC .

I m in Canada only on work permit and upload my docs on may 21st so when can i see updates and please help me understand all these terms here.

AOR date ?? Date you submitted your application for permanent residence
AOR month ?? Month you submitted
Inland ? You are currently in Canada
Outland?? You are applying from outside Canada
IP1 ?? Background check in progress/ Next step is to conduct a background check
IP2?? We are now processing your background check
NA??? NS??? Not applicable and Not Started
PPR ??? Passport Request/ Ready for Visa email

And what is the final stage after that u knew that your application has been completely finalized and you got your permanent residence.??? When you receive the "Ready for Visa" email.
How much time does it take for medical to pass after you apply and paid you fees after invitation ?? Trend looks like one month and i have got my medical done so does that mean CIC will check that medical and change it to pass ?? Yes pretty much

Reactions: mamgain

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
FSW - O
Here is the time line: about 3.5 months
Request RPRF: May 11

Good luck guys.
Congrats mate :) Can you please share the dates of BG - NA and IP 2.

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
FSW - O
Here is the time line: about 3.5 months
Request RPRF: May 11

Good luck guys.

How many days from your AOR date? 135?

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello friends and fellow canada aspirants. Lend me ur ears and ur valuable advice once again plz. I have some serious doubts. Anyone here on this forum who can help me based on his knowledge or experience will be considered a great saviour.
The thing is- I have a great fellowship opportunity being offered to me at a great place in Europe n that is for 6 months. I don't wanna miss it. N i also wanna take d PR in Canada and then come back n settle in Canada after d fellowship. Now the thing starts in mid September n those guys have offered to initiate d Visa procedure for me soon. I want to ask this- 1. Can I apply for another Visa for a different country while my application for Canada PR Visa is still under review? 2. Can d CIC guys or d Europe guys raise objection to dis saying that I can only apply for one of them?
So basically I plan to take d PR Card for Canada, go for the fellowship for 6 months n then come back to Canada to settle. How exactly can I do this in the best way possible? What should be the order- wait for PR n then apply for d Europe Visa or something else? Please tell me the safest way out, and can there be any risk involved here?
I am sorry that the query is long n difficult. But I would be so thankful to anyone who can answer this based on his experience or knowledge. Plz plz plz help guys. This forum is so cool n u guys r so cool. People like me can count on you for so many doubts. Thanks in advance. -:)